Rossi Trifecta experience??

mspt_99

does anyone have experience with the Rossi Trifecta. I am looking for a starter set up for my son. A gun that will give him variety and fit him. Seems like something like this would allow him multiple shooting experiences? I haven't had him even hold one yet but just wonder ahead of time if any members have experince with this set up or would you recommend something else??
thank you.
mspt

Why don't you go in a gun store and have his hand fitted with a gun for him? Maybe he'd like to handle yours in a shooting range...then you can decide after what to start him off with. Just my opinion...but you know how opinion goes....:rolleyes:

Why don't you go in a gun store and have his hand fitted with a gun for him? Maybe he'd like to handle yours in a shooting range...then you can decide after what to start him off with. Just my opinion...but you know how opinion goes....:rolleyes:

yeap, got all that down. he has already handled several of mine. I'm asking about anyones experience with this gun specifically so I know what to look for when he is trying it out. also wondering if there is another set up similar that he should try.
TY

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back