Rockwell Arms

localgirl

I'm about to sell my first gun for Rockwell Arms, and I'm a little nervous!

I thought I'd let you guys know that if you want the Browning 1911-22 A1 22 pistol, you can order it now at RockwellArms.com for about $600. The catch is that it has apparently become the most sought-after firearm of the moment, and you're looking at a six month wait. But by ordering now you can secure your place in line.

Wanted to make sure I did everything right. On the FFL end I was fine, but I looked ridiculous trying to process the order through our webpage. I kept screwing it up. Sigh. I swear I know what I'm doing...it just doesn't look like it :(

Don't worry abut the nervousness. If you're on the other side of the magic screen, no one can see you.
"Ignore the nervous girl behind the curtain!" came the booming voice as Dorthy and Toto line up to buy her first 1911-22 A1-22 pistol. :->

What web site?

Don't worry abut the nervousness. If you're on the other side of the magic screen, no one can see you.
"Ignore the nervous girl behind the curtain!" came the booming voice as Dorthy and Toto line up to buy her first 1911-22 A1-22 pistol. :->

What web site?

RockwellArms.com

We (well, they) ship to your nearest FFL. It's virtually painless.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back