robber kills three rent-a-cops

~OtisM~

Banned
Sad how life can change so quickly. Be prepared. Specially if you are an unarmed rent a cop. So many stupid decisions here.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=caa_1348769077

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I saw this the other day during one of my usual mindless internet mining expeditions. Nobody had to die here, if the security guards had taken some very minor and necessary precautions - pat down for weapons and cuffs. This video shows you how quick things can go from 'okay' to 'oh crap' and even if armed, you probably would not have been able to survive this encounter.

Unarmed security guards----sounds kind of like an oxymoron. Who in their right mind would except low pay to guard other peoples crap that is also insured against loss? That goes especially for armored vehicle guards carrying worthless illusory federal reserve notes.

Unarmed security guards----sounds kind of like an oxymoron. Who in their right mind would except low pay to guard other peoples crap that is also insured against loss? That goes especially for armored vehicle guards carrying worthless illusory federal reserve notes.

A guy with a family to feed, clothe, and provide shelter for, and due to the scarcity of jobs, who will take any honest work that he can get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back