Road Rage Incident In Houston

mistergus75

This 28 year old seems to be in good shape, but that didn't keep him from nearly being beaten to death because of a fender bender.

I bet he gets his CHL and carries from now on.

Link Removed

Sad, isn't it? I hate it when this stupidity happens...I hope he starts carrying, not only for his sake but also for the safety of his family.

We take these things and learn from them.
If this had happend to you, would you be going home tonight?

It illustrates why you should carry all the time no matter how long or short the trip. You never know when and you never know where. This man is lucky the other guy isn't the one telling the story.

It illustrates why you should carry all the time no matter how long or short the trip. You never know when and you never know where. This man is lucky the other guy isn't the one telling the story.

Depends. I am not allowed to have firearms in my car or person at work. It's both government and education. If I did and they found out for whatever reason, I'd get fired. I wish they'd change the laws.

Depends. I am not allowed to have firearms in my car or person at work. It's both government and education. If I did and they found out for whatever reason, I'd get fired. I wish they'd change the laws.

The federal part we might be forever screwed on but the Iowa laws we have a chance at change. Maybe. Check the legislature website (https://www.legis.iowa.gov/index.aspx) to follow H.F. 2361 and H.F. 2215 in the House. I just read a news story about the gun positive bills that the House have passed and sent to the Senate. The majority leader of the Senate (Dem) said they will never see the light of day as long as he is in control. I am composing a letter to fill him in on my opinion. The damn fool represents Council Bluffs which is one of the highest violent crime spots in the state. What a dis-service to the people he is supposed to represent!:bad:

The federal part we might be forever screwed on but the Iowa laws we have a chance at change. Maybe. Check the legislature website (https://www.legis.iowa.gov/index.aspx) to follow H.F. 2361 and H.F. 2215 in the House. I just read a news story about the gun positive bills that the House have passed and sent to the Senate. The majority leader of the Senate (Dem) said they will never see the light of day as long as he is in control. I am composing a letter to fill him in on my opinion. The damn fool represents Council Bluffs which is one of the highest violent crime spots in the state. What a dis-service to the people he is supposed to represent!:bad:

Even if the laws change, I doubt the policies will. The other thing is, and it's only speculation, is that there is a policy that if someone is involved with a crime, they can be fired. They don't say convicted or how they are involved. It's like a turpitude clause. Understand that where I work is heavily progressive types and 90% women. Smoking isn't allowed on the property anywhere. You should see the people that go just beyond the property to smoke. The nannycrats rule.

Houston is unlike any other place on this planet, people down there are just mean and that's all there is to it. I lived in houston in the mid 80s and I remember saying hello to a guy on Telephone Road one night and having him come after me w/ a knife because of it.

Let's say the victim drew a firearm and shot the attacker. How many members on here would be saying that a fist fight with an unarmed man does not rise to the level of deadly force in response? Beuller? Beuller? Rich_S?

Houston is unlike any other place on this planet, people down there are just mean and that's all there is to it. I lived in houston in the mid 80s and I remember saying hello to a guy on Telephone Road one night and having him come after me w/ a knife because of it.

Reminds me of NY (I am from there). Do you know how they do CPR in NY? They kick the person in the ribs and say "get the f!@k off the sidewalk".

Let's say the victim drew a firearm and shot the attacker. How many members on here would be saying that a fist fight with an unarmed man does not rise to the level of deadly force in response? Beuller? Beuller? Rich_S?

Fear for your life is in fear of your life. As demonstrated by this incident, someone can be killed with bare hands. The difference here is the good guy won.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back