Retired generals Tom Waskow AF Lt Gen and Wayne Sylvester USA MG are Pissed...

Tucker's Mom

Narcissist-In-Chief At His Best--------Vote this bum out in November

Fellow Warriors of An Loc,

If ever there was a reason to pass on an email about the treatment that our fellow combat veterans have received, this is it. Evidently, our Commander-in-Chief is more interested in developing his skills with the teleprompter, than he is in recognizing a generation of warriors - the true architects of our nation’s prosperity.

If you are so inclined, please pass this on to our fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coasties.

May God Bless America,

Today as I usually do each Memorial Day and Veterans Day, I joined my fellow Soldiers I served with in Vietnam to lay a wreath for our fallen at the Vietnam Veterans Wall. We always gather at 0903 hours at the Three Soldier’s Monument. There we meet for a while and talk, see how everyone is doing, if anyone needs help, introduce any new guys from out of town who are visiting, new guys who are joining us for the first time, introduce any members of our family or friends who have come with us, always followed by a few remarks about fellow members of the Blackhorse Regiment who had passed since we had last gathered and then we welcome each other home. Today after walking across Memorial Bridge and rounding the Lincoln Memorial I saw our guys all gathering outside of a barricade around the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. When I joined them I found out to my total disbelief that we could not enter. No veterans allowed. The reason was that Obama was coming there to make a speech and the area was closed to everyone except special people with special passes until his speech was over 5 hours later. I was stunned. Thousands of Vietnam veterans gathering like us with wreaths in hand to recognize our fallen and turned away so that a politician could give a speech. Most of us had been there when Reagan spoke, Bush 41 and 43 had spoken, even Clinton, although most of us turned our backs on him in one of the largest, silent protests ever...seen by everyone...stinging in its impact...totally unreported by the media...but even then, we were not turned away. Today we were. I saw where in a poll where Obama is over 25 points behind Romney with Vets...if they all had seen what we experienced today and knew what had transpired, the spread would be much wider. I doubt if this will even be reported in the media. But, it should. This was not our day...it was their day...the boys who lost their lives. But it was their brothers day to come and touch their names on the Wall and remember them. It was also Decoration Day...the day we recognize those who gave all for all of us. It was not about our narcissist president and his attempt to appeal to the Vietnam Vets for votes. Shut out, we met next to a hot dog stand under a shade tree and held our semi-annual ritual for our fallen. Later that day, one of our men stayed behind and saw to it that the wreath was placed at that section of the Wall when we lost the most during the war. We won every battle in that war and were denied victory. We had to listen to an illiterate world say that we had lost our war. Our troops suffered more degradation, insult, hatred, and disgust from our countrymen than all other US troops from all wars combined. We came home to a country that didn’t want us...and to many countrymen who loathed us...but yet we persevered. Today...was just one more cut...but it was a cut that will not heal any time soon.

Wayne

That's the most despicable act I ever heard. I hope all veterans get to read this. I will pass it along every vet I know :mad:

I hope voters wake up come November and send this administration packing. Don't forget to include the trash in congress as well.

The bill that allowed Charlatan in the White House to do this is H.R. 347. The voting went like this:

February 28, 2011 House Roll Number 149

On Motion to Suspend Rules and Pass, as Amended: H.R. 347 Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act 2/3 majority required
Yea: 399
Nay: 3 (Amash R-MI, Broun R-GA, Paul R-TX)
Not Voting: 30

February 6, 2012
Passed the Senate by Unanimous Consent. No roll call was taken for this vote.

February 27, 2012 House Roll Number 73

On Motion to Suspend Rules and Concur in the Senate Amendment--H.R. 347 Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011
Yea: 388
Nay: 3 (Amash R-MI, Broun R-GA, Ellison D-MN)
Not Voting: 42

March 8, 2012 signed by President and became Public Law Number 112-98.

Seems to me there are only three people in the entire Congress who should retain their office this November.

I mean no disrespect to the vets, but seriously, save the drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella or something. If your great republican overlords had their way they'd close all the Vet Hospitals so they could continue giving tax breaks to the oil companies and secure themselves more 'donations' to 'fight the good fight' for the little man.

We won every battle in that war and were denied victory. We had to listen to an illiterate world say that we had lost our war. Our troops suffered more degradation, insult, hatred, and disgust from our countrymen than all other US troops from all wars combined. We came home to a country that didn’t want us...and to many countrymen who loathed us...but yet we persevered. Today...was just one more cut...but it was a cut that will not heal any time soon.

Wayne[/SIZE]

Just know not everyone felt this way. To many of us you are still, & always will be, true heroes. Thank you for the epic sacrifices both you & your families made.
God willing, this clown will be replaced in Nov.

Thanks for all the comments...for that we the people had done to the vets and military all these years it seems that no matter how much respect we showed them, this administration and his cahooots will never acknowledged their sacrifices and the blood that they had shed to keep this country safe. On every turn, they showed our men and women are not important because they were and are "just volunteers" after all.

"yes we can"

Before the last election, each time I heard him chanting with the throngs of Americans that " yes we can " crap, all I could hear was " sieg heil". My gut instinct was that this was quickly becoming a nightmare. It's fun to chant at a ball game, or other appropriate functions, but beyond that, our political decisions should be made on facts and much sober thought. Let's pray America gets wise and demands our freedoms and our justice returned. Our 4 year old was taken away from his mother for CONTEMPT OF COURT! His father was the only one with $80,000 to pay an attorney to keep him away from his mom. He's now 11, his mom has turned to alcohol for pain relief, and his grandmother died of a broken heart. What HELL has America become? I love this country, but we need the masses to wake up to truth, justice, and community involvment. Maybe lying should be a punishable offence.

This evil little man knows no bounds of being tasteless. Every year vets gather at this wall, to show their respect to thousands that didn't get the respect they deserved from a country that had sent them to war and abandoned them. Every time this president talks, I cringe.... because there always seems to be "the other side" with him. I do not trust him, I will not salute him, and I'm trying my damnedest to get people to vote against him in November.

I mean no disrespect to the vets, but seriously, save the drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella or something. If your great republican overlords had their way they'd close all the Vet Hospitals so they could continue giving tax breaks to the oil companies and secure themselves more 'donations' to 'fight the good fight' for the little man.

Congratulations..... First time I have blocked someone after only one post. More proof that our gene pool has become too shallow.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Pfffffffffffttt!

if it wasn't for the republicans the hole milatary would be defunded.

correct, the republicans have no problems funding the military, they just have problems funding places that take care of them after they come back.

Since this is immediately after my post, are you directing this comment at me? How is my showing that the entire Congress, with the exception of 3 men, are responsible for a law that fundamentally changes what it is to be an American, "drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella"?

If you were not directing your comments to me, you should use the "Reply With Quote" button so that there is no confusion regarding your intent.

Since this is immediately after my post, are you directing this comment at me? How is my showing that the entire Congress, with the exception of 3 men, are responsible for a law that fundamentally changes what it is to be an American, "drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella"?

If you were not directing your comments to me, you should use the "Reply With Quote" button so that there is no confusion regarding your intent.

sorry, i was replying to whoever this 'wayne' was that tucker's mom quoted in the email. which now thinking about it, was somewhat stupid as wayne is probably not reading this forum. the wayne email in general is the type of political spam mail that seems to be overabundant this time of the presidential cycle, plenty of hypocrisy from both sides, all the while nothing gets done.

the house is burning, and the firemen are arguing about whether to use the the gray hose or the white hose.

sorry, i was replying to whoever this 'wayne' was that tucker's mom quoted in the email. which now thinking about it, was somewhat stupid as wayne is probably not reading this forum. the wayne email in general is the type of political spam mail that seems to be overabundant this time of the presidential cycle, plenty of hypocrisy from both sides, all the while nothing gets done.

the house is burning, and the firemen are arguing about whether to use the the gray hose or the white hose.
If you read the title of the post, you will know that the writer is USA MG Wayne Sylvester...he was there. It was his story.

First off to Mom, thanks for sharing the email, should be read by all.

Just know not everyone felt this way. To many of us you are still, & always will be, true heroes. Thank you for the epic sacrifices both you & your families made.
God willing, this clown will be replaced in Nov.

Agreed, many will always honor you as heroes for all you sacrificed when your country called. Thank you.

If you read the title of the post, you will know that the writer is USA MG Wayne Sylvester...he was there. It was his story.

i did read it, and i knew he was there and that's why he wrote it, and that it was a copy/paste of an email received... my brain just didn't catch up to my typing. anyway, i was just saying the email sounded too much like more political drama.

i mean why are vets only remembered/appreciated on memorial day? as if that day is the only day in the year their actions and sacrifices have any value. There's not a week where I don't take a moment out of my life to sit back and think on all that they have given and renew my deep respect and appreciation.

Is the wall only open one weekend a year?
Does all the pomp and circumstance only have to happen on that day when there's more cameras around?
Do the sacrifices not hold value the rest of the year?

Don't ALL politicians use every opportunity to further their own agenda and potential voter sway in the name of patriotism? Like say Mr. "Mission Accomplished" did?

i did read it, and i knew he was there and that's why he wrote it, and that it was a copy/paste of an email received... my brain just didn't catch up to my typing. anyway, i was just saying the email sounded too much like more political drama.

i mean why are vets only remembered/appreciated on memorial day? as if that day is the only day in the year their actions and sacrifices have any value. There's not a week where I don't take a moment out of my life to sit back and think on all that they have given and renew my deep respect and appreciation.
Son, that day called Memorial Day is the culmination of the many days that many of us remembered the vets, the fallen and our soldiers who fought and still fighting the wars we did not start. It is not because it is only the one day of the year that they are remembered. I want to say something more but it might just not sink in your brain so quickly....so slowly...think about this ...why is it that you have only one birthday a year? What about Christmas and New Year, Easter Sunday, Father's Day, Mother's Day, etc? We can hold these last ones anytime of the year too...what about Mother's Day or Father's Day? do you remember and pay respect to your parents only on those days too? Just asking...

araczynski said:
Is the wall only open one weekend a year?
Is your mind only open one weekend of your Mother or Father's Day?

araczynski said:
Does all the pomp and circumstance only have to happen on that day when there's more cameras around?
Do the sacrifices not hold value the rest of the year?
It is the one day of the year for those who can come to the ceremony for the memory of our soldiers, dead or alive, are held. So maybe when you become prez one day you can ban cameras around for that ceremony so it does not irritate you. You see, these dates were made so that during the year some may have an excuse to meet together with friends of the same interests to honor their comrades. These people who came to memorials are not neighbours, those who fought in the war all did not come from the same province or states or county. They may even came from all over the world to gather there at the Memorial on that particular day...can you tell? No you can't maybe because you are detached on that particular weekend. You can do what you want on any particular weekend of your life, but to others going to the memorial together is a big thing--it may be the only day they may ever see and meet some of them again because some of these vets are getting old each day, each year....each moment. And some younger ones who go there too may not be there again that next year...for some reason or the other...

araczynski said:
Don't ALL politicians use every opportunity to further their own agenda and potential voter sway in the name of patriotism? Like say Mr. "Mission Accomplished" did?
Not really everyone...but since Mr Mission Accomplished do not have any real connections to the real American and our patriotism to this country, then he is the only one who has the agenda there to want to sway any potential voter in his fake show of patriotism. Do you think his secret service agents wants to be there and shoo those people away from the wall either? Think about that....

Son, that day called Memorial Day is the culmination of the many days that many of us remembered the vets, the fallen and our soldiers who fought and still fighting the wars we did not start. It is not because it is only the one day of the year that they are remembered. I want to say something more but it might just not sink in your brain so quickly....so slowly...think about this ...why is it that you have only one birthday a year? What about Christmas and New Year, Easter Sunday, Father's Day, Mother's Day, etc? We can hold these last ones anytime of the year too...what about Mother's Day or Father's Day? do you remember and pay respect to your parents only on those days too? Just asking...

Is your mind only open one weekend of your Mother or Father's Day?

It is the one day of the year for those who can come to the ceremony for the memory of our soldiers, dead or alive, are held. So maybe when you become prez one day you can ban cameras around for that ceremony so it does not irritate you. You see, these dates were made so that during the year some may have an excuse to meet together with friends of the same interests to honor their comrades. These people who came to memorials are not neighbours, those who fought in the war all did not come from the same province or states or county. They may even came from all over the world to gather there at the Memorial on that particular day...can you tell? No you can't maybe because you are detached on that particular weekend. You can do what you want on any particular weekend of your life, but to others going to the memorial together is a big thing--it may be the only day they may ever see and meet some of them again because some of these vets are getting old each day, each year....each moment. And some younger ones who go there too may not be there again that next year...for some reason or the other...

Not really everyone...but since Mr Mission Accomplished do not have any real connections to the real American and our patriotism to this country, then he is the only one who has the agenda there to want to sway any potential voter in his fake show of patriotism. Do you think his secret service agents wants to be there and shoo those people away from the wall either? Think about that....

Sic em Mom! lol just don't bite em in the arse as the crap will come out both ends. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back