Restaurant Carry in effect

cmhbob

Sig fault.
As of today, barring any "No Guns" signs, you are free to carry in a D permit establishment, but must not consume any alcohol while carrying. Thanks to OFCC for their continued efforts to reform Ohio's self defense laws.

OPFCC's summary, with a nice PDF file to share: Link Removed

My commentary: Link Removed

One small step for carrying, one giant leap... Well, one step at a time. Congrats to those who worked on this!

Seems to me, Ohio's "Class" liquor laws are very confusing. Does class D cover bars also? What restrictions are there after this law is changed?

Class D covers anyplace that sells beer, wine or liquor by the drink for on-premises consumption. That's every place from Nationwide Arena, to Joe's Pool Hall, Applebees, or Red Lobster.

There's a PDF file at the OFCC link that explains things very well.

Class D covers anyplace that sells beer, wine or liquor by the drink for on-premises consumption. That's every place from Nationwide Arena, to Joe's Pool Hall, Applebees, or Red Lobster.

There's a PDF file at the OFCC link that explains things very well.
Thanks for the info. Trying to get something similar here in Mi. We can carry in restaurants, but not BARS!!!

I actually OPEN CARRIED into a bar/rest. a few days ago....(yes, in OHIO) Had a great meal and no-one got freaked out or arrested, imagine that...

The law does NOT say it has to be concealed, only that if you carry into a bar that you have to have a valid permit for it to be legal....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back