Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

Where did this cigarette thing come from? What the hell does that have to do with the discussion?

The OP posited that lottery tickets , alcohol , and tobacco products shouldn't be purchased w/ welfare money and that welfare reciepents should submit to randon searches of their homes to ensure that they weren't buying such

The OP posited that lottery tickets , alcohol , and tobacco products shouldn't be purchased w/ welfare money and that welfare reciepents should submit to randon searches of their homes to ensure that they weren't buying such

Well, I'm not for that! First of all, let them buy a lottery ticket. Heck, they might win and we don't have to support them any longer. LOL! As for smokes, I don't see a problem with that either. A BEER OR TWO NEVER HURT ANYBODY either.

Now, coming in to check on the kids, and the condition of the house? Hell YES!!

I know this is a Gun Forum..
But there is plenty of Political stuff and in this case it shows how "the system" has created as bad an attitude as I've ever witnessed..

This is my 1st real Rant on this forum and it has NOTHING to do with guns..

Watch this video...
It's not the situation that necessarily makes me rant, it's the attitude of the woman..
33tten9.jpg

Listen to what the mother says... WTF??

Link Removed

Somebody's got to pay for all her kids and her suffering???

She chooses to have 12 kids and "Somebody" has to pay????

The "System" did NOT fail.. The Mother FAILED
Excuse me.. I thought it was HER responsibility to take care of her 12 kids...
ilm0e9.jpg

IF she is suffering, then MAYBE she shouldn't of had 12 kids!!!!

I think children are a blessing of the Lord and each one is very special.. But I chose not to have more than one kid. There is nothing wrong with having 2 or 4 or 8 kids if you want, but they are YOUR responsibility.

Can you spell "Condom"?? How about "The Pill"??

On a side note.. I'm Assuming she is already getting Welfare for each of the 12 kids and food stamps and Section 8.. So where did all that $$$ go each month???
Down the Tubes???
NO, I think down the PIPE or down the CRACK might be a more accurate statement - I Don't know, Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect???

This in not the place or the forum for this kind of trash to be displayed. Like you said, this has nothing to do with the topics of this website. If this is going to be allowed in the future you can pencil me in as GONE!!

This in not the place or the forum for this kind of trash to be displayed. Like you said, this has nothing to do with the topics of this website. If this is going to be allowed in the future you can pencil me in as GONE!!

Hello..
I believe this was entered into the "Off-Topic" category..
I believe this is "Off-Topic" and thus put in the correct location..
I would also believe that the "Off-Topic" category was created for items such as this, which are "Off-Topic"..
If you are only interested in Gun topics, then you should probably not look through the "Off-Topic" category..

The Posting has been read more than 2,500 times and has had more than 60 posts, SO, it must be of interest to others as well as myself.. I'm sorry the topic is NOT to your liking..

I'm not sure WHY you think this is Trash.. It is based on a News story that was carried locally in my area.. They seemed to think it was news worthy, and they review many stories that never make it "on the air".

So, as to your threat... If everyone does not adhere to YOUR standards of posting topics, you are going to pack up and leave..
Let me save you some frustration..
There are many varied opinions and personalities on this forum, so I'm sure I won't be the last person to post a topic not your standards

You should probably leave now..
Just so that you are not further disgusted with topics that are of interest to other people..

So, you're OK w/ random warantless searches w/ out PC ? Are you sure you want to go down that road?

For folks on welfare with multiple kids? YEAH, I'm OK with it. In fact, I'm past OK. I'd like to mandate that it happen if I had the power. BUt WHAT are you going in to search for? THAT is the BIG question. I wouldn't be in favor of going in to ransack the place. That's not right either. But a simple walk-thru to make sure the kids are OK, and the place is in order and not trashed, YEAH, I'm for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back