Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." MLK

Too bad most Liberals and ALL the Demorats have forgotten that "CHARACTER" thing. Not really sure if any of them know the meaning, let alone content there of. Just as bad is there all kinds of people that what you to judge them by their color. Even the Federal Gov't has mandated that in certain cases you must judge by color.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

wtf

I know this is a Gun Forum..
But there is plenty of Political stuff and in this case it shows how "the system" has created as bad an attitude as I've ever witnessed..

This is my 1st real Rant on this forum and it has NOTHING to do with guns..

Watch this video...
It's not the situation that necessarily makes me rant, it's the attitude of the woman..
33tten9.jpg

Listen to what the mother says... WTF??

Link Removed

Somebody's got to pay for all her kids and her suffering???

She chooses to have 12 kids and "Somebody" has to pay????

The "System" did NOT fail.. The Mother FAILED
Excuse me.. I thought it was HER responsibility to take care of her 12 kids...
ilm0e9.jpg

IF she is suffering, then MAYBE she shouldn't of had 12 kids!!!!

I think children are a blessing of the Lord and each one is very special.. But I chose not to have more than one kid. There is nothing wrong with having 2 or 4 or 8 kids if you want, but they are YOUR responsibility.

Can you spell "Condom"?? How about "The Pill"??

On a side note.. I'm Assuming she is already getting Welfare for each of the 12 kids and food stamps and Section 8.. So where did all that $$$ go each month???
Down the Tubes???
NO, I think down the PIPE or down the CRACK might be a more accurate statement - I Don't know, Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect???
amen brother! remember it's not a rant if it is the facts! i'm with you!:mad:

Update..
An agency approved $6000.00 to pay back rent
2zs0egh.jpg

A 5 year ban from Section 8 was lifted (How do you get banned from section 8?? I would think by trashing places and not paying your minimal amount that goes to the rent)
2zs0egh.jpg

Agency had arranged for a 6 Bedroom house for Angel and her kids..
2zs0egh.jpg

They interviewed her in a parking lot and she was excited that TODAY I'm moving into MY 6 bedroom house..
The reporter asked her about the negative public reaction that the news station was getting.. She said that until the stated got involved (arrested her fiance) that he and she were both working..She had worked at this restaurant, and this store, and that store (didn't sound to stable to me with the list, and how much $$$ do you make being a waitress?? enough to raise 12 children.. Oh yeah, don't forget that HIS job was evidently selling cocaine!!!

BUT.. Before she could move into HER house, She had to go to another hearing where the DCF director complained to the judge about Angels attitude and lack of cooperation again

The judge asked Angel 3 times each the following questions:

What other adult do you have involved in your life that will help you maintain your house and help you become more self sufficient?

Are you Pregnant?

Angel refused to answer either of these questions..

So the judge charged her with contempt of court and hauled her ass off to jail!!!
2qasjd3.jpg

She had another hearing on Friday.. Link Removed

My wife told me that she was told that she IS pregnant again, but I haven't confirmed this yet..

The answer to this problem is easy, but not politically popular. It is a way that doesn't hurt kids too. It goes like this:

If you seek aid for yourself and your kid, you will be given it.
If you have another kid, and seek aid, you will be given it. BUT, this time it comes with a price. You will be sterilized. The baby-making factory is going to be shut down. No other kids will be brought into this pig-stye environment you created. Furthermore, if you don't get a job soon and show that you can support these kids, you will have your kids removed from you and put in an environment where they will be brought up educated and have the ability to support themselves and their family. And you will be put in prison!

The answer to this problem is easy, but not politically popular. It is a way that doesn't hurt kids too. It goes like this:

If you seek aid for yourself and your kid, you will be given it.
If you have another kid, and seek aid, you will be given it. BUT, this time it comes with a price. You will be sterilized. The baby-making factory is going to be shut down. No other kids will be brought into this pig-stye environment you created. Furthermore, if you don't get a job soon and show that you can support these kids, you will have your kids removed from you and put in an environment where they will be brought up educated and have the ability to support themselves and their family. And you will be put in prison!

They did similar stuff in China, 1 kid limit, but here welfare pays bonus's for extra kids, and that is the problem when we encourage people like her to become baby factory's to make money....

Oh, I understand about the more kids, more money thing. That's the reason I said no more money after 2 kids.

The difference in my theory and what China did was is a big difference. China mandated that all families limit children. I am not asking for that. I am not even saying that welfare mothers need to be sterilized. What I am saying is that IF you ask for govt assistance, you will have to play by the rules. If you don't play by the rules, you will NOT receive govt assistance. But you will also NOT keep your children, because you can't support them. They will be placed into a different environment than the pitiful one you have chosen to place them in.

Go back to the basics. Get RID of ANY Federal Welfare/Food Stamps/Assistance program. ALL of these problems should be handled at the LOCAL level.

This cuts out multiple levels of Non-value Added Bureaucracy, which reduces costs, and helps the Community understand how bad the problem is in THEIR area, which puts pressure on politicians to find REAL solutions.

+1 Wolfhunter! That would put the States back in control of the help, not the Feds. As it should be.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

go back to the basics. Get rid of any federal welfare/food stamps/assistance program. All of these problems should be handled at the local level.

This cuts out multiple levels of non-value added bureaucracy, which reduces costs, and helps the community understand how bad the problem is in their area, which puts pressure on politicians to find real solutions.

great point!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to the basics. Get RID of ANY Federal Welfare/Food Stamps/Assistance program. ALL of these problems should be handled at the LOCAL level.

This cuts out multiple levels of Non-value Added Bureaucracy, which reduces costs, and helps the Community understand how bad the problem is in THEIR area, which puts pressure on politicians to find REAL solutions.
Actually, before the local gov't took care of these people, the local Church did.. Most People went to church and they gave their $$ to the local church and the church took care of most of these people, with counseling and helping to change their mindset to a more community oriented mindset..

As people did not find the church to be as much of a priority in their lives, gave less (and less people available to give), the local gov't stepped in... one step removed from being involved in changing the hearts and minds of people who were in need.

Then the feds got involved.. Gave the money freely (Our $$$), in a very wasteful system with no attempt to bring about positive change, only rewarding for doing nothing or having more kids..

Oh yeah.. Most people gave 10+% to the church.. How much taxes to you pay now??
Oh, come on, that a low estimate.. You weren't just thinking income tax (Fed, state, local) were you??? How about tax at the gas pump? Sales tax? Tax on your utility bill? Cigarette tax, Liquor tax, increased fees on traffic tickets you may receive, etc. etc..

Which was a better system?? The more local, the better..

In NCO School, we were told to handle problems at the LOWEST echelon that could HANDLE the problem.

Seems like this would work for government, too. How much tax money goes to support the bureaucracy of disbursing OUR money back to our towns, counties and states?

the best thing that could happen for those kids is to be placed in loving foster homes and the mother jailed for child neglect.

No one is to blame other than the mother.

Who in their right mind produces that many kids knowing that they cant afford one, let alone 15.

Sounds like to me she thinks its everyone's responsibility to help her raise her kids. Sounds like she needs a to get a job and stop thinking everyone owes her. It may sound harsh but IMO if she can't take care of them properly she don't need them. And I also think before anyone can get welfare they should have to take a drug test.

Sounds like to me she thinks its everyone's responsibility to help her raise her kids. Sounds like she needs a to get a job and stop thinking everyone owes her. It may sound harsh but IMO if she can't take care of them properly she don't need them. And I also think before anyone can get welfare they should have to take a drug test.

Not harsh but reality check, no one promised or guaranteed her anything by just being born...

the best thing that could happen for those kids is to be placed in loving foster homes and the mother jailed for child neglect.

No one is to blame other than the mother.

Who in their right mind produces that many kids knowing that they cant afford one, let alone 15.

Someone who exspects the state to provide her with everything she needs. We have a seriously screwed up system.

These are the people liberal progressives count on for votes. We the people have aloud this to happen by not voting the bumbs out of office. This entidelment program took years to build. In November we have a chance to start taking it apart, I hope. Remember to vote. Your vote does mean something. How's that hope and change working for you. If we keep putting the same dirt in Washington how will anything change? Just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back