.......R1......

Joepev

Does anybody own or shot the 1911 R1 45acp .I enjoy mine so much i bought two of them .

You caught me .but both are shooters an they match with pearl grips for the case .I love them things .i dust every day jus to move the glass xase they sit in .lol

I hear ya.I have a volt for my guns in my man cave .lol.but when i go out of town for work there all locked .

One of my coworkers has one but he is not real happy with it. He has issues of it shooting 6" low at 25 yards. He has tried different ammo and shooting off a rest. He has had other people shoot it with the same results. He sent it back to the factory and they sent it back with no changes with a paper saying it shot within there limits. He is planning on putting on different sights.

Yes deff somthing wrong there cause mine are nail drivers .both of them shoot same spot .Im very happy with them very .prob would buy another one .

Just bought one at the last gun show in town. Planning on shooting 100 rounds through it today!!!!

One of my coworkers has one but he is not real happy with it. He has issues of it shooting 6" low at 25 yards. He has tried different ammo and shooting off a rest. He has had other people shoot it with the same results. He sent it back to the factory and they sent it back with no changes with a paper saying it shot within there limits. He is planning on putting on different sights.

Tell him to have someone else try shooting it to see if they get the same results. That's how I verified that my RIA really was shooting 9-inch groups at 25 yards. I ended up changing out the barrel/bushing, and trigger, and it's now good for sub-2-inch groups at 25 yards.

Very pleased with mine. shoots all ammo so far, have 200 or 300 rounds through it, not a issue to report. My wife likes to shoot it also. Shoots nice groups if I do my part.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back