Polish p64

dawg308

I have a few handguns that I carry, including a 40.cal glock and a couple of 38 snubbies. But here lately I have been finding myself grabbing my polish p64 and cramming it in my front pocket or in a sob holster. I am proficient with it ,and I am even used to the extremely heavy trigger pull. I am really fond of the 9mm Makorov caliber also.
Does anyone have any experience with this weapon ,or any thoughts on the performance of the caliber?

Please tell me that when you say you're "cramming it in my front pocket" you're using a pocket holster...

I used to carry a FEG PA63. The round is effective, but mostly the only ammo you can find are dirty Russian rounds. They require scrubbing the firearm after shooting it. Also, the recoil sucks. I got rid of it, and thought of it more as a novelty that "I owned a gun that shot the Makarov round". I much prefer the newer semi's.

And sob carry might leave you one sad sob one day if you fall on it. Broken spine, paralysis...they even happen to leo's falling on their sob handcuffs.

Pocket - no
Pocket holster - yes
SOB - NO

Please excuse typos. Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back