please read and share

I think the problem is that the drugs interfere with their sign reading ability because we all know the "No Guns Allowed" signs are supposed to stop them.

Generalizing a bit here, but, there has to be something mentally unbalanced about a person to randomly, or even intentionally shoot and kill another human being.
This link is so well known and so debated in this country that the end result is that no one can really agree on the definition of mental illness, who should determine mental illness, or even if those who are mentally ill should be restricted from owning a firearm.
SO, it is easier, yes easier for the government to TRY to take away our firearms or restrict everyone in some way than it is to define, diagnose, and enforce restrictions as they pertain to mental illness.
Mental Illness IS the common thread, no doubt in my mind and in my own personal opinion.

In all seriousness, I am really surprised the anti-gunners haven't jumped all over this and wanting to require a medical records check before any gun transactions and denying anyone who has ever taken even an aspirin from receiving a firearm.

this is something that MSM will never ever allow to be reported on, please read it and share it
Mad World NewsNearly Every Mass Shooting Has This One Thing In Common, And It Isn't Weapons

It looks bad at a glance. But if you think about it, these people were not medicated due to them having happy and normal lives... they were medicated due to them already having serious issues. That being the case, its hard to say whether those drugs helped, but not enough, did nothing, or made it worse. I'm not a supporter psychiatric meds in general, but I think for us to conclude the drugs caused these shootings, we'd need a lot more evidence than simply the shootings happened and the drugs were used.

IMHO, Its not about the Drugs, its about the Illness.

I think we will discover the illness never existed. Drugs are a way for parents and teachers to try to control normal childhood development. Lots of anti depressants going out to kids. What kid after the age of 10 doesn't feel "depressed". Drug him rather than wasting a bunch of time being an involved parent..that's what I say. After all, life is about memememememe. What parent in their right mind wants to come home, after work, to an attention starved little rat. Give them a drug because they are way too demanding for me. Afterall how am I supposed to keep my BMW, Benz, and Mansion cleaned if I have to deal with some kid. Take a look at what isn't on that list...black folks. Ya know why...their parents don't drug them, they whack them across the room if they get out of line. Sure you got one black guy in the photos. Think about it! In the interest of full disclosure...I am a white guy married to a white woman and have a white kid.

How come these "illnesses" didn't exist when I went to school...oh oh...and if they did how come we weren't killing everything in front of our barrels. Lotsa guns back then but no kids going on killing sprees.

How come these "illnesses" didn't exist when I went to school...oh oh...and if they did how come we weren't killing everything in front of our barrels. Lotsa guns back then but no kids going on killing sprees.

These illnesses did exist back then and have for all of time. The difference is back then we locked them in rooms or isolated them in facilities. It was family shame that made this the norm.
Now we try to make blend people into society, often to the point where we deny there is a problem.
As evidence look at all the abandoned facilities that existed back then and all the medical quackery that was thrust upon the mentally ill.

What an interesting coincidence that these psychos usually end up blowing their own brains out before they can be studied.

They start them out young, retitlin for ADD in first grade. Teaching them it's not your fault. Moving forward to handling life's problems through pharmaceuticals. Any wonder?

IMHO todays kids are being given pills because we have to many parents who do not want to deal with their kids. I believe that most of us had the same problems and pressures when we were kids. At least I did. I was not given a pill to fix it. My parents basically told me to toughen up. They set rules and boundaries and there were consequences if I crossed them. I was not given a "Time Out". As I heard some comic once say, my parents took "Time Out" of their busy day to whip my a$$! I have raised 4 kids and used the same standard that was used on me. I did not have to use the paddle on my kids but they knew that I would if I had to. They took to heart what I said. They are adults now and have turned out VERY well.

We have taken God, the paddle, the flag, teaching the history of this country out of our schools and replaced it with drugs, condoms and other crap. So should we be surprised at the product that schools are putting out.

These illnesses did exist back then and have for all of time. The difference is back then we locked them in rooms or isolated them in facilities. It was family shame that made this the norm.
Now we try to make blend people into society, often to the point where we deny there is a problem.
As evidence look at all the abandoned facilities that existed back then and all the medical quackery that was thrust upon the mentally ill.

Somehow I don't recall anybody being put in an asylum for ADHD or whatever symptom. You are talking about schizoids not kids put on psychotropic drugs. You stick a 6 year old on these drugs and you get what you got. Sorry if people feel burned because I don't believe in drugging children because some teacher or parent can't deal with early childhood development. I strongly suggest you start looking at the stats regarding the drugging of children. What you get after years of altering their mental states is a holmes or any of the other mass shooters. It is easy to think it must be illness...that allows parents to abrogate their responsibility to the pharmaceutical companies. There just aint that much mental illness...damn folks keep your heads buried in the sand and your children medicated if it makes your life easier.

Generalizing a bit here, but, there has to be something mentally unbalanced about a person to randomly, or even intentionally shoot and kill another human being.
This link is so well known and so debated in this country that the end result is that no one can really agree on the definition of mental illness, who should determine mental illness, or even if those who are mentally ill should be restricted from owning a firearm.
SO, it is easier, yes easier for the government to TRY to take away our firearms or restrict everyone in some way than it is to define, diagnose, and enforce restrictions as they pertain to mental illness.
Mental Illness IS the common thread, no doubt in my mind and in my own personal opinion.

Why so many with mental illness though? Is it the food and water or something in the air, maybe video games have an effect on the brain that we don't don't yet know about. Why are most of these kids predominantly white and from middle or upper class homes? Why did the Newtown and Aurora freaks have ties to GE? Why are there so many inconsistencies with these high profile murders? Why have they increased since Zer0bama took office? Why do they happen every time politicians push the anti-gun agenda or have a need to redirect attention?

I think they just keep changing the definitions.

It used to be, don't talk to Mr. Jones over there... he's a jerk. But now, it can't simply be that he's a jerk... they define a new disorder to classify it and prescribe drugs for it.

Somehow I don't recall anybody being put in an asylum for ADHD or whatever symptom. You are talking about schizoids not kids put on psychotropic drugs. You stick a 6 year old on these drugs and you get what you got. Sorry if people feel burned because I don't believe in drugging children because some teacher or parent can't deal with early childhood development. I strongly suggest you start looking at the stats regarding the drugging of children. What you get after years of altering their mental states is a holmes or any of the other mass shooters. It is easy to think it must be illness...that allows parents to abrogate their responsibility to the pharmaceutical companies. There just aint that much mental illness...damn folks keep your heads buried in the sand and your children medicated if it makes your life easier.

Amen...

Link Removed

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Last edited:
The problem with modern parents is that Society has taught them not to discipline their children.

If I had acted out I would have had my rear tanned but good with a belt. And you better believe there would have been marks.

Today parents are afraid that if they so much as spank an unruly child they will go to prison for child abuse.

And so, their children go to prison for rape, murder, burglary, drugs, etc... because they weren't taught to behave.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back