pitbull attacked me, would you shoot?

Were you attacked or charged? There is a point when the animal is charging that you have to take defensive action. How close was it when it stopped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I say neither. This fantasy story lacks any pertinent info to conclude that using deadly force on a dog is justified in the given scenario. And 2 guns were presented?!? Seriously?? So you render one hand useless to grab a child or stroller or dog if need be? The presentation of 2 firearms is utterly needless and more dangerous than anything. Yeeeeee hawwww cowboy.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

I own two pits yes some are bad some are good just like us. If you've to ask a question if you're going to shoot or not u haven't been in any situation with a lab-created animal. What you need to do is ask yourself am I smart enuf to carry

I own two pits yes some are bad some are good just like us. If you've to ask a question if you're going to shoot or not u haven't been in any situation with a lab-created animal. What you need to do is ask yourself am I smart enuf to carry

are you? use spellcheck so you at least appear intelligent. i hope your pitbulls get hit by a truck.

I say neither. This fantasy story lacks any pertinent info to conclude that using deadly force on a dog is justified in the given scenario. And 2 guns were presented?!? Seriously?? So you render one hand useless to grab a child or stroller or dog if need be? The presentation of 2 firearms is utterly needless and more dangerous than anything. Yeeeeee hawwww cowboy.

the second gun is to eliminate the need to reload in case i miss. who grabs a child while being chewed on? why would you put a child in danger like that? can you outrun a dog? fyi, i was about to kill the damn dog, not wrestle it. you're incredibly stupid if the first thing you think of when a dog is attacking is trying to grab it. you must be a child. get off the computer and get some sun.

the second gun is to eliminate the need to reload in case i miss. who grabs a child while being chewed on? why would you put a child in danger like that? can you outrun a dog? fyi, i was about to kill the damn dog, not wrestle it. you're incredibly stupid if the first thing you think of when a dog is attacking is trying to grab it. you must be a child. get off the computer and get some sun.

Do you read what you post first? You should. If your comprehension is that low this is what I meant: If you had to grab your kid and get your kid to safety, you would want AT LEAST one hand free to do so...not worrying about having to reload or whatever you actually dream about in your fantasy world. MY priority is my offspring nothing else. You're so damn highspeed you have no clue or forethought into anything you spew.

I've had several dogs in the past, and have enjoyed and loved every one of them. None of them were Pit Bulls, and I would never consider owning a pit bull even if I knew it was the most gentle, friendly dog that ever breathed. Why? Because of their reputation. I have enough problems without deliberately adopting one. If I pick a Pit Bull, and he even licks somebody, they'll run screaming to the authorities about my vicious attack dog. If I pick a known gentle lapdog breed, and he goes nuts and bites somebody, yeah, the dog'll be gone, but most people will feel sorry for me because my nice little doggie had to be out down. Obviously, YMMV...

Were you attacked or charged? There is a point when the animal is charging that you have to take defensive action. How close was it when it stopped?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I suspect the dog never left the confines of his imagination

Do you read what you post first? You should. If your comprehension is that low this is what I meant: If you had to grab your kid and get your kid to safety, you would want AT LEAST one hand free to do so...not worrying about having to reload or whatever you actually dream about in your fantasy world. MY priority is my offspring nothing else. You're so damn highspeed you have no clue or forethought into anything you spew.

If I had to grab my kid, when a dog is attacking me and I am within arms reach is NOT the time to do it. Were I to miss and have a dog ripping into me, I would not grab my child and try to run. In anticipation of this, I did not grab her because I don't risk my kids safety like you do. I want the dog's attention on me, not her. Me holding her gives the dog a new target. I hope you don't have kids. Your stupidity puts them at risk. Troll all you like. I won't respond.

If I had to grab my kid, when a dog is attacking me and I am within arms reach is NOT the time to do it. Were I to miss and have a dog ripping into me, I would not grab my child and try to run. In anticipation of this, I did not grab her because I don't risk my kids safety like you do. I want the dog's attention on me, not her. Me holding her gives the dog a new target. I hope you don't have kids. Your stupidity puts them at risk. Troll all you like. I won't respond.

I'm not trolling. You write crap and I respond. That simple really. And what you write defies logic...so either become smarter or you need to write your fiction with a little more detail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back