pink/bling grip

jstnbach

I just bought my wife a ruger LCP she wants to make it look "cute" so I'm trying to find a slip on grip I can get custom made with her name or initials with some bling or something. Any ideas or leads?

I see them come in used every now and again at local pawn shops. All I ever think is "Lord, don't let it be a pink bling gun that ushers me from this world... Amen"

Hoage makes a Handall Hybrid grip for the Ruger LCP. Google it, every time I try to attach the link, I get a message saying it has to be approved by the moderator..

Hoage makes a Handall Hybrid grip for the Ruger LCP. Google it, every time I try to attach the link, I get a message saying it has to be approved by the moderator..

194422.jpg

Link Removed

Link Removed

Yep, that's what I was trying to post pictures of! Thanks NavyLCDR!

What usually works for me is to right click on the photo I want to post, then select properties from the menu. The dialog that pops up will have the full URL to the photo. Click and drag to highlight the full URL, right click and copy (or CTRL-C) the gihlighted URL, then paste that into the "insert image" dialog box on the forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back