Pinal County Under Siege?

Oldgrunt

I just finished reading about the Pinal County sheriff expecting outright gun battles with the Mexican cartels coming into his county. From everything the government is putting out (particularly Janet Napolitano) the borders down there are now safer than ever. I think that woman is living in another world and should be removed from office before we lose the entire state of Arizona. What is happening to Arizonans is criminal. Alledgely Venezuela is sending sleeper agents there to add to the mix. It infuriates me to see what is happening to you folks down there and not being able to do a thing to help. I am quite certain that there are a lot of others who feel the same way but we are ham-strung by our own government. I have family out there and, if the situation gets much worse, I guess we will have to move out there with them and become Arizonan-in-laws. I don't have a big hat and fancy boots but I do have a small arsenal. Maybe that will help. Anyway,God bless y'all
and take good aim!:mad:

That entire boarder should be a no mans land , barbed wire, electric fencing, what ever it takes, and not that electronic sensor stuff, real fences and land mines if needed...:mad:

That entire boarder should be a no mans land , barbed wire, electric fencing, what ever it takes, and not that electronic sensor stuff, real fences and land mines if needed...:mad:

I like it! But lets also add unmanned drones that fly 24/7 and shoot anything that moves.

I just finished reading about the Pinal County sheriff expecting outright gun battles with the Mexican cartels coming into his county. From everything the government is putting out (particularly Janet Napolitano) the borders down there are now safer than ever. I think that woman is living in another world and should be removed from office before we lose the entire state of Arizona. What is happening to Arizonans is criminal. Alledgely Venezuela is sending sleeper agents there to add to the mix. It infuriates me to see what is happening to you folks down there and not being able to do a thing to help. I am quite certain that there are a lot of others who feel the same way but we are ham-strung by our own government. I have family out there and, if the situation gets much worse, I guess we will have to move out there with them and become Arizonan-in-laws. I don't have a big hat and fancy boots but I do have a small arsenal. Maybe that will help. Anyway,God bless y'all
and take good aim!:mad:

Janet Napolitano is clearly showing signs that she is not in touch with reality. We need to make sure that any guns and extended magazines she might have are taken and, if she has one, her concealed carry license be revoked.

Janet Napolitano is clearly
showing signs that she is not in touch with reality.
We need to make sure that any guns and extended magazines she might have are taken and, if she has one, her concealed carry license be revoked.

I hate to say it but I think that's one of the prerequisites that one must have in order to obtain a job in the Obama administration.

Okay how bad is it really? I want to hear from some people that live down there that think at least a little like me (with common scents).

Its about a year or two out, but me and my family are moving down there. My wife has been down there and loves Arizona and I don’t really have anything holding me in place when I get out of the Army so we’re moving to Tucson. I tried talking her into Alaska (I LOVE ALASKA:man_in_love:) and told her its almost the same:sarcastic: but she still wants Arizona. So what's it really like?

Id try a bit north of Tucson. We are in Oro Vally and love it here. Tucson's politics are an utter mess. Crime rate is lower here too.

I like Arizona when we were visiting there...It was only a three day trip but I was able to collect my "rocks" -- red ones and black ones too and a few snake twigs. The most beautiful sunset I have seen in my entire life so far was in an open Arizona land: it was so beautiful it was like being embraced by heaven. I would love to live in such a such a beautiful place!....but on our way back, we passed by Texas...but that is story for another day. Did I change my mind about my description of Arizona? No -- just that Texas is different...very different.:girl_wink:

What part of 50,000 volts doesn't the governemnt understand? There is a wide open border for terrorists to smuggle in a small nuke. Teddy Roosevelt was right. Americans only learn from catastrophy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back