pic's of pistol..

markgflash

wish i could figure out how 2 post pic's so i could show my pistol's!!! Cool pic'c of everybody gun's though.Thank's 4 sharing, And i will work on figuring out how 2 do the pic thing!!!!

wish i could figure out how 2 post pic's so i could show my pistol's!!! Cool pic'c of everybody gun's though.Thank's 4 sharing, And i will work on figuring out how 2 do the pic thing!!!!

If you want them to show up as a photo on the forum and not a link to the photo. Upload them to a photo sharing site such as photobucket.com . Then copy and paste in the "IMG code" and it will show up as a photo. PM if you need more help then that.

Link Removed

All you need to do is click on the "IMG code, to the left is a text box click on it and it will copy the code. Then open a post and click paste. Like this .

023.jpg

Text will look like this http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/smithandwessonmilitaryandpolice40/023.jpg It did not show up as a photo that time because I removed the "IMG" from the start and end of the text.

Here is a link to the help page.
Link Removed

Post an Image on a Forum

Most forums support the IMG code.

1. Log into your Photobucket account.
2. Find the image to which you want to link.
3. Mouse over the thumbnail and locate the IMG code.

Note: See Change your link options for details.

4. Click in the IMG code field and copy the code.
5. Paste the code into your forum posting.

If the image does not display immediately, clear your browser's cache, and refresh your page. If you continue to experience difficulties, contact us, and send us a link to the forum board and a link to the image that is causing difficulties.

Note: The eBay message boards use the HTML code, not the IMG code. See Link a clickable thumbnail to a website for instructions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back