Peyton gone

Gettysburg Bill

Gettysburg Bill
PEYTON MANNING CUT

Was just on TV

holy !@#$%^&*(

I hope he winds up poor! With what's going on in our country today, this is the big talk? I am still amazed that these fools are idolized and payed millions to play a "game" when vets like you get paid squat to risk their lives. Am I the only one seeing the problem here? But, if that's what tickles your fancy..... Just saying.

Hope he winds up a Redskin

i'm betting Miami. More offensive weapons, Jake Long on his blindside and a very good defense. He, if he plays anywhere near his former level, makes Miami an instant contender. Especially if Reggie Wayne comes with him.

Yes --The money is way out of order. I think back to when I was a kid and superstar money was $36,000. Our priorities are all messed up when it comes to Veterans .

The List I heard was Miami, Redskins, and Jets.
Miami has a good short. He is a Louisiana boy...right?

Awww....come on, guys...he had been with the Colts since he can remember...should he be punished for his loyalty?

Yes --The money is way out of order. I think back to when I was a kid and superstar money was $36,000. Our priorities are all messed up when it comes to Veterans .

The List I heard was Miami, Redskins, and Jets.
Miami has a good short. He is a Louisiana boy...right?

Yes he's from Louisiana

jrtyson72:283202 said:
I hope he winds up poor! With what's going on in our country today, this is the big talk? I am still amazed that these fools are idolized and payed millions to play a "game" when vets like you get paid squat to risk their lives. Am I the only one seeing the problem here? But, if that's what tickles your fancy..... Just saying.

Simple economics. Supply and demand. There are millions of young men that can and do join the military. Dime a dozen. Not that many people can compete at the nfl level. Our armies do some scary and heroic ****...but we are the ones that put them there. Non combat is actually a pretty sweet gig and pays higher than it should because its skewed by the government pay structure and is shifted away from demand prices. As does everything the government does. The richer the nfl can get while doing so privately, the better. Think of how many jobs they provide. Not to mention the entertainment value.

Simple economics. Supply and demand. There are millions of young men that can and do join the military. Dime a dozen. Not that many people can compete at the nfl level. Our armies do some scary and heroic ****...but we are the ones that put them there. Non combat is actually a pretty sweet gig and pays higher than it should because its skewed by the government pay structure and is shifted away from demand prices. As does everything the government does. The richer the nfl can get while doing so privately, the better. Think of how many jobs they provide. Not to mention the entertainment value.

Ya well, enjoy it while it lasts.

You're right, but the concept is a simple lesson as supply & demand. Almost anyone can enlist to become a soldier, but there's no enlisting to become an elite NFL QB.

Holy crap! I hadn't even read this when I replied. I guess "great minds," huh?

He was cut because he wouldn't forgo a 28,000,000 bonus. I thought bonuses were for work performed & since his physical is still an unknown IMHO it was a smart move. If he was really "loyal" to Indy then he should've waived the bonus. It's not like he'll ever hurt for money ever again.

He is here in denver tonight. There is quite the buzz going on here. Everybody is talking about it. The broncos are taking him to the nuggets game tonight

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back