Perhaps The Real Reason They're Tormenting George Zimmerman

When I graduated HS I weighted 165. Played football and basketball. At 18 when I graduated I could have very easily killed GZ with my bare hands. Not bragging, just saying. I at no time from 16 up was a child. Trayvon is being called a child for political reasons, we all know this. It's just them playing on emotions like they always do, their M.O.
Trayvon was no more a child than I was! The summer after graduation I went to work doing a man's job for a man's wage.
Obama and Sharpton and the rest can kiss my **** Trayvon was not a child!

I had completed Basic, AIT, been shipped to Germany and worked at my job in the Army for five months by the time I turned 18. I had been living on my own for a year before joining the Army too. 'Course, "living" means different things to different people, and my "living" was so sparse that when I went for my induction physical, I only weighed 145 lbs. 147 lbs. was the limit for a guy 6'-6" tall, but they gave me the choice of writing down 147 or accepting the rejection. It was a decision that I came to regret, but obviously, I told 'em to fudge the numbers.

But yeah, Trayvon being a "poor defenseless child" is one of the more disingenuous memes I've ever heard a lawyer put forth, and man, that's saying a whole damn lot!

Blues

I joined the Navy, actually signed in by my parents, at age 17. Which happened to be 2 days after my 17th birthday. Weight was 170 lbs. I bike miles, played football, water skied not far from Sanford, was in the best shape of my life. Heck in boot, recruiter for the Seals gathered about 10 of us around to see if we wanted to volunteer to join UDT/SEALS. At a, at that time, 82% drop rate I choose not to.
TM was a young man. Almost to say at his physical prime. The wailing GZ got was to me justification to be in fear of ones life. Could have GZ made different choices, yes. Was GZ legally in the right to exit his vehicle, yes. was the shoot justified, yes.
+
I today if presented with a 17 year old wailing on me would STOP the threat. That would mean lead poisoning to the NTH degree to STOP the threat. Too old to go toe to toe anymore.

Is this guy for real? Anyone know him? If he's real he's got some balls.

Just search for Reverend Manning on you tube. This ain't all he's got. He needs to be the one Barry puts in front of the nation instead of Sharpton and Jackson.

Is this guy for real? Anyone know him? If he's real he's got some balls.

His church is in the middle of Harlem. He routinely calls Obama, "That long-legged Mack-daddy!" He's for real alright. If I recall correctly, either he interviewed Ann Barnhardt one time, or she interviewed him. Of the two, it's hard to say who has bigger balls! LOL

Blues

ETA: This is Link Removed.

This is his ministry's website, ATLAH Media Network.

One of these guys is 19, and the other three are 18. With 100 protests planned for this weekend all across the country, just imagine a tall, slender 17 year old black kid is involved with a group like this and another white (or white Hispanic if you prefer) gets killed. Will the 17 year old be tried as an adult? Isn't it fair to assume that if Trayvon had survived because Zimmerman waited too long to fire, and he was either severely injured or killed himself, Trayvon would have been tried as an adult? Isn't it a common practice for 17 year old defendants in cases of extreme violence?

All that jive during the trial about just a poor child armed with nothing more than a bag of Skittles might take on a whole new light if a candy-carrying teenager gets involved in killing someone this weekend, and ends up being tried as an adult.

Blues

Only for those people paying attention.

His church is in the middle of Harlem. He routinely calls Obama, "That long-legged Mack-daddy!" He's for real alright. If I recall correctly, either he interviewed Ann Barnhardt one time, or she interviewed him. Of the two, it's hard to say who has bigger balls! LOL

Blues

ETA: This is Link Removed.

This is his ministry's website, ATLAH Media Network.

He can be followed on facebook. And he's not the only one of his type.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back