PBS poll: do you support stronger.GC laws in your state?

I voted. Chicago style, no less.

Great to see one of these go OVERWHELMINGLY in the correct direction.

Of course, PBS will ignore it.

well, this is contrary to the so-called anti-gun crowd that says most people want more GC. How can this be? LOL :biggrin:

Link Removed

Someone at the voting site posted this comment. I followed the link and tried to find the 26 that were killed in Newtown but the FBI has no record there? Stuff like this does make you wonder a bit.

WateryWilly • an hour ago

Newtown happened in December 2012. Allegedly, 26 people were killed by Adam Lanza. So, why is it that when we look at the FBI's statistics for Connecticut in 2012, it only shows 7 victims of violent crime for the whole year? And, if you want to see the FBI report, you can't - it's classified. Why? Don't believe me? Fine, go look at the FBI page here:

Link Removed...

Maybe it never happened? First responders were not allowed in the building, and the number of casualties were reported before the medical examiner got there. WTF?

Someone at the voting site posted this comment. I followed the link and tried to find the 26 that were killed in Newtown but the FBI has no record there? Stuff like this does make you wonder a bit.

WateryWilly • an hour ago

Newtown happened in December 2012. Allegedly, 26 people were killed by Adam Lanza. So, why is it that when we look at the FBI's statistics for Connecticut in 2012, it only shows 7 victims of violent crime for the whole year? And, if you want to see the FBI report, you can't - it's classified. Why? Don't believe me? Fine, go look at the FBI page here:

Link Removed...

Maybe it never happened? First responders were not allowed in the building, and the number of casualties were reported before the medical examiner got there. WTF?

Your link did not come up for me. But going to the PDF file listed for Connecticut at this link: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/nibrs/2012/data-tables
you will find no murders reported by Newtown Police in 2012 but the state police reported 37 Homicide Offenses and 36 Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter. Those numbers are what the state police reported to the FBI but other police departments also reported murders.

I also have my doubts about what happened in Newtown but these figures say it COULD have happened with the state police having done the reporting to the FBI. Of course we don't know if the numbers were made up or augmented to serve the gun control crowds purposes.

Actually, anyone who owns a gun should be able to control it. True 'gun control' is the ability to place all your rounds in one ragged hole.

It is on Facebook. I posted it on mine and another Facebook account I have. But not many care other than the III% I do not think. If every gun owner that cared joined the NRA, JPFO and supported same we would not be outspent. I Googled "Stop Gun Violence" and posted them to my Facebook pages, so many Libtard organizations and only a few million of us dues paying gun folks.

Now over 100K votes.

the anti's have gained about .1%
3.86% (people who are clueless about reality)
95.05% (people who understand reality)
1.09% (people who don't have a clue)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back