PA non resident were too

CRAZYISH

looking for a county in PA that issues non residents pistol permits thats not to far from Putnam ny

plus clearfeild pa is 6hrs away not good for me i do have my FL non resident but not sure if im good plus i like to play it safe

Non res permits

I know it doesn't directly answer the question but why not go for the Florida or Virginia permit? They're relatively easier to get. And off course they are valid in PA

Never mind...I see you already have the Fla. permit. I assume you are trying to CYA. The Florida ccw is fine. You can get the VA one as well.

Center County. 3 or 4 hours. Will issue even with a restricted out of state license. That's the other obstacle if you are from MYS and have a restricted permit. (Assumption based on Putnam County).

You can't get a PA permit unless you have a NY permit. I take it your a NY resident? If you have a non-resident FL permit you're covered and it would really be a waste of time to find a sheriff that issues to non-residents then drive there since you have to apply in person.

yea i have full carry in ny , full carry in CT ,full carry in FL .so should i go to PA and get my full carry there or am i fine with the permits i have now

You can't get a PA permit unless you have a NY permit. I take it your a NY resident? If you have a non-resident FL permit you're covered and it would really be a waste of time to find a sheriff that issues to non-residents then drive there since you have to apply in person.
You need a state permit from the local state for protection from the Federal Gun Free School Zone Act. You aren't covered by reciprocity by the letter of the law.

im going mon to bucks county just called them they said all i need is my states full carry and 20 bucks .
thank for the help :cool:

im going mon to bucks county just called them they said all i need is my states full carry and 20 bucks .
thank for the help :cool:

Let me know how that works out for you. I live in Bucks County and have heard stories previously that they would not issue to non-residents.

i called and spoke to the sheriff and i made sure i told him im traveling far from nys and he told me no problem all i needed was my full carry from my state and drivers license . just in case do u know a better county that i wont have a problem since your from PA

I have a question...

If you have a FL non-resident permit, why would you need a PA non-resident permit to carry in PA? I thought if one had a FL non-resident permit they were okay to carry in PA.

RJ

yea me too but to be on the safe side ill get the PA hey its only 20 bucks my next permit will be VA and i should be good

i think the hardest one was for nys full carry
lets hope the HR-822 passes then we would not have to do this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back