over the top swat raid in iowa

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Link Removed

Unreal. Please look at the link in today's local rag. Not saying SWAT wasn't needed, just saying NO POLICE MARKERS on uniforms with the sniper team. Link Removed. Is this a trend??????

no news here

I am surprised this even still makes the news! The biggest and the most dangerous local armed gang has long ago become the police.

Their swat teams are one of a few places a pathological megalomaniac can legally live out his wildest dreams with his equally deranged coworkers.

The more I see of the daily government abuse of power, the less likely I am to ever lift a finger to help the police in any way.

THE LUNATICS ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM!

Any unmarked unannounced breaking into my home is in a war zone and they will be treated as the enemy.

So true - and it won't get better. A "gathering" is needed to deal with an obvious Marxist takeover in America but it cannot include e-communications.
I am surprised this even still makes the news! The biggest and the most dangerous local armed gang has long ago become the police.

Their swat teams are one of a few places a pathological megalomaniac can legally live out his wildest dreams with his equally deranged coworkers.

The more I see of the daily government abuse of power, the less likely I am to ever lift a finger to help the police in any way.

THE LUNATICS ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM!

So many of these SWAT raids are over the top, where it would not surprise any of us that there are more unjustified raids (force necessary for degree of alleged crime) than those proportional to the potential threat. SWAT raids have become training exercises and are now used for almost any reason regardless of the alleged crime. We're constantly propogandized via TV and the movies where SWAT raids are portrayed as necessary, just, and properly executed; always in the right, and dispensing the "bad guy(s)" with their just deserts. What isn't portrayed is the brutality, the multitude of wrong door incursions, the risk incurred by the detained in the hands of the police, the outright lies by LE when things go wrong, and the perpetration of moral hazard due to almost universal accquittal of charges leveled against departments and individual officers.(Read through dcselby1's "Botched Raid" link and see how rarely justice is dispensed. Most DA's and prosecutors do not wish to lock horns with the cops for a bunch of reasons, but these are the progenitors of the problems we are experiencing today.) There is now a culture of immunity in LE circles and it is running rampant.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back