Out of stater getting Utah instructor certs.

How would a non Utah resident go about getting their Utah Instructor certification? My friend has his Ohio certs and was asking me to take the course so I can help him teach the Ohio CCW class. But there is no one around who has their Utah certs so I believe it would be fairly sought after around here. If I do one I would like to get both.

gwp1948

The only way to get a UT concealed carry instructor certification is to take a course from the Utah DCI in/near Salt Lake. If you google Utah DCI you should be able to find it. The courses fill up fast. Also, you must be a certified instructor before you can take this course. NRA instructor for sure, see the web site for other qualifications.

cgiven1

DAV-Patriot
Here is the link to get the application to become an instructor. You should be able to find the answers to any questions here.

Link Removed

jpm84092

I second the recommendation to sign up quickly as the classes fill up very quickly. You must either be an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, or, a P.O.S.T. Law Enforcement Certified Instructor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skimjones92