Out of stater getting Utah instructor certs.

How would a non Utah resident go about getting their Utah Instructor certification? My friend has his Ohio certs and was asking me to take the course so I can help him teach the Ohio CCW class. But there is no one around who has their Utah certs so I believe it would be fairly sought after around here. If I do one I would like to get both.

The only way to get a UT concealed carry instructor certification is to take a course from the Utah DCI in/near Salt Lake. If you google Utah DCI you should be able to find it. The courses fill up fast. Also, you must be a certified instructor before you can take this course. NRA instructor for sure, see the web site for other qualifications.

Here is the link to get the application to become an instructor. You should be able to find the answers to any questions here.

Link Removed

I second the recommendation to sign up quickly as the classes fill up very quickly. You must either be an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, or, a P.O.S.T. Law Enforcement Certified Instructor.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back