Out of all the states with CWP laws.......

In Washington you can ignore the signs except at in school buildings, courts, looney bins, jails, bars, outdoor music festivals, and sterile areas or airports.

Sterile areas OF airports. Outside the sterile area of an airport is fair game. I know that was just a typo but it does change the meaning a little bit.

I personally believe that if you open your business to the public, you should respect the public's rights and not just their wallets. BUT it's also THEIR Business and can do whatever they wan't. It sucks. All you can do is not give them a single dime and make sure they know why. It's hard to accomplish because people will go in their anyways and then they win.

Bingo, speak with your wallet. The words are usually louder.

It is my understanding here in Minnesota that you can legally carry past those signs... If the private establishment's owner asks or demands that you take it out then you have to, but if you refuse then you get a $25 fine for the first offense... After that the punishment gets progressively sever... 2nd offense is suspension of your CCW for 30 days... Then you can get it back at the Shriff's discretion... 3rd offense is revocation... Keep it well concealed and there's no problem

In NC, the "ban" on CC must be clearly posted. (I DO see a sign here and there so stating.)

On the other hand, since the weapon is concealed and most areas haven't gotten to the level of TSA screening (yet), who is to know? BUT..... if you happen to get caught out.... it is a violation of the Law and you can lose your permit. (Next question.... is it worth it?)

Ya pays your money and takes your chances!

GG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back