Our caring teary eyed President

CapGun

He doesn't have an anti gun agenda. He just wants to stop the carnage!
Of course his Attorney General is protected by BHO from testifying about "Fast and Furious"
Dead Mexicans and two Gov't employees don't count. It's not about gun control. He really cares!
Did he have to wipe any tears away when he told the former SEALS to "stand down" and they were killed along with our Ambassador and he refused to send help. You know it was his directive! That was different. No innocent children just Patriots! It's not about a bigger agenda then just gun control. He really cares!
Bet tomorrow sets some more record breaking gun sales! Wanna bet? I saw his speech at the service in Newtown.
I have more to say but I have to do some shopping before what I want is outlawed!

Obama Slashed Public School Funds for Security >>>>>>Interesting read but might need more verification. I know others less tired then me right now will take care of that.

Obama Slashed Public School Funds for Security - PredatorMasters Forums

Sleep tight all!:lazy2:

Below is the key part of his speech in Newton today. He is preparing to take the freedoms of law abiding citizens away in a vain attempt to control those who flaunt or ignore all laws:

"We can't accept events like this as routine. Are we really prepared to say that we're powerless in the face of such carnage?" Obama said. "That the politics are too hard? Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year, after year, after year is somehow the price of our freedom?"

Below is the key part of his speech in Newton today. He is preparing to take the freedoms of law abiding citizens away in a vain attempt to control those who flaunt or ignore all laws:

"We can't accept events like this as routine. Are we really prepared to say that we're powerless in the face of such carnage?" Obama said. "That the politics are too hard? Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year, after year, after year is somehow the price of our freedom?"

PBO doesn't care about your family, he doesn't care about your children, he doesn't care if they died in front of your eyes... or his. This isn't about safety, this isn't about guns, it's about control. Always has been, always will be. The gov't seeks to control everything, period. I hope everybody is ready to bend over and take a big one... this is gonna hurt.

PBO doesn't care about your family, he doesn't care about your children, he doesn't care if they died in front of your eyes... or his. This isn't about safety, this isn't about guns, it's about control. Always has been, always will be. The gov't seeks to control everything, period. I hope everybody is ready to bend over and take a big one... this is gonna hurt.

Not if the public isn't willing to stand for it. Recall that right after the 94 AWB was passed (the motivation being the LIRR shooting), the Dems/Libs were sent packing. I am not sure that they've forgotten that lesson as evidenced by the letter sent to BHO signed by the majority of the Senate not to reinstate or draft new firearms legislation.

POSPOTUS can sign as much paper as he wants. It won't change what I own or my future purchases. If he wants 100 million plus gun owners to be overnight outlaws so be it. Eventually we are going to have to take this fight directly to DC.

AMERICA OWES THE PEOPLE OF NEWTOWN, CONNECTICUT OUR DEEPEST REGRETS. The vile sins that have enveloped this nation have tied the hands of the Holy Angels. The thug President that loves killing the unborn, weeps crocodile tears over twenty little hearts that died. What a Hypocrite! The Creator has given his creations a choice; in morality we have His protection, but in disobedience Satan has an open door. God cannot close the door to unholy spirits in the face of same-sex marriages, sacrificing the unborn, and hatred for the very faith that gave the world a Savior, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord over the host of angels, and America is in a war against Him. The deranged young man that destroyed the heart of the quiet community of Connecticut is an example of the rock culture in America. The media has called him a nerd and a Goth. The Gothic crowd loves to dress in heavy black clothing and saturate themselves in rock music and other spooky things. Our American culture has welcomed this kind of Satanic entertainment. The hypocritical president has used Rap singers, with their filthy lyrics, in his campaign events; yet was elected. I'm sorry, but I don't buy his tears. He wants gun control, and this is his open door.
The angels were probably at the White House protecting us from Obama! THAT'S OUR GREATEST NEED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back