Osama Bin Laden

Is Osama Bin Laden REALLY dead?

• Yes, I would bet my life it was him they killed on the raid.

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • It's about 50/50 one way or the other.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Too many unanswered questions for me to believe it.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Without a body, verified by someone NOT in the government, why should I believe it?

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Oregon Vet

NRA Life Since 03/1985
I'm curious. How many of you reading this actually BELIEVE Bin Laden really is dead, that it isn't just more smoke and mirrors BS from the government?

The body should have been produced, others than government allowed to verify it was really Bin Laden's body... so that people could get at least some closure on 9-11.

The way it is, there are too many questions unanswered, for me to believe it.

Ken 052011

He is dead

Yes he is Dead, AQ has even confirmed his death via video to its members. If he wasnt he would of been on a video already. The 911 Families were given a chance to see photos of the body if they wanted to. I dont think there is much difference in this verses a real body. Yes I knbow that photos can be doctored etc.

The poll needs an option of something like 99% sure he is dead. I am confident he is but not at the "bet my life on it" level.

cawpin:201732 said:
Seriously? Come on. He's dead.
I think he's dead too. But everyone, in what is still a free America, has right to their own opinions and doubts. If this guy isnt buying it then he has that right.
Seriously.

I think he's dead too. But everyone, in what is still a free America, has right to their own opinions and doubts. If this guy isnt buying it then he has that right.
Seriously.

Absolutely he does. But I also have the right to think, and say, that's he's being ridiculous.

To each his own.

Faith in your fellow countrymen (US Mil, State Dept, and all of the Intel Community)

Dear Oregan Vet, you are entitled to your doubts. The lack of hard evidence for every citizen of the world to reach 100% certainty is enough to lead many to believe the unthinkable about our government. I will tell you this, our military and all of our partners in the USG are some of the most patriotic individuals you will ever know. Too many of them have given 10+ years of their lives to the cause to find and kill Al Qaida anywhere we find them. I know enough of them whom have paid the supreme sacrfice for your safety and security. Those fortunate enough to still be around to continue the fight have been away from their wives, children, loved ones more than anyone can imagine. The number of family events missed (births, anniversaries, birthdays, school plays, homecoming games, etc.) has been enough for everyone of these warriors to want this fight to be over. But they keep giving their all, training long and hard even when they are not deployed, staying in shape and keeping their CT skills sharp despite the length of this struggle against terrorism. Too many people were involved for their to be a cover-up. No conspiracy can survive among the thousands of people who supported this mission (from DOD to the InterAgency) just to conceal some hokie scheme from every person on this planet. You will just have to have some faith that their are real patriots out there defending this country who finished a job that began more than ten years ago. I believe the deed is done because if there were a cover-up of any kind, one of the great Americans associated with this operation would have blown the whistle by now.

Last edited:
While I do believe he's dead, I have my doubts about him being buried at sea within hours of his death.

While I do believe he's dead, I have my doubts about him being buried at sea within hours of his death.
I am with you here...OK so he is dead and BS better shut up because he wasn't the one who made the order and he keeps trying to make it look like he did. He is capitalizing on the fact and use it in his campaign. I hate that...Why doesn't he give credit to the real people who instigated all of these happenings that lead to UBL being killed? There's Leon Panneta, Hilary Clinton, etc....he has to be pulled out of his golf to watch UBL being shot...

So, in reply to "you will just have to have faith". I HAVE LOTS of faith, just very LITTLE in BHO and MANY of those in office who are SUPPOSED to be supporting my/our country and republic but aren't... way too many of them appear to be owned/bought/paid for.

Even back during my time in the Vietnam War over 40 years ago, I had faith, faith that I would come home alive. Yes, I know a little about faith.

I don't believe ObaMao. I do not believe ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or most any paper. I DO believe the navy seal team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back