opinions needed

zacklmpd

Do you think it would be a good deal for me to trade my glock 22 gen 3 for a smith and wesson m&p 40? Just wanting some feed back I got an offer from a guy I own several glocks just wanted some quick feed back before I went threw or denied the deal

Depends why you want to trade. Make a list of the positive points and a list of the negative.

I have more than one Glock I prefer my guns have the same operation to prevent confusion in the off chance that I am forced to use my pistol. I sometimes buy a used pistol, play with it for awhile then sell it. My Glocks I tend to keep. What ever you decide it will be right for you.

Try the Springfield XD or XDM...i personally made the switch a few years ago. First i upgraded to the Springfield XD V 10 ported barrel service Model. I love it so much, its ready to go right out of the box with no upgrades needed. I have since purchased the XDM 3.8 40 cal (40 on both) the ergonomics and the fact they come equiped right out of the box was a plus.

I tend to keep my guns in the same caliber no matter what brand. It is more economical and I have a bigger choice for the day though I tend to keep my Glock with me most of the time than not. It is just as fun having different ones as an extra backup..

I have to echo what Caribou said... why do you want to trade? Make a list of reasons it would be a good trade, make a list of reasons why it wouldn't. Personally, I own Glock, XD, S&W, and Sig. Everyone of my handguns I love for different reasons. If you plan on using it concealed, a G22 even though the specs say about 1/2 inch bigger than the G23, is much harder to conceal. Is the M&P 40 the compact model, full size? These would be questions I'd be asking myself if I were thinking of the trade. Is the other guy willing to let you shoot it first? If so, take him up on the offer.

Get the M&P. Better ergonomics, less muzzle flip. Some have gritty trigger pull, easily fixed. I've owned both and will never go back to Glock.

Romans 8:37

Well I kept my glock it didn't make much sense to trade idk the guy just offered because I was talkin about buying one today at the gun show here in ky I probably will just pick one up while I'm there today can't ever hav enough guns @tuckersmom yeah that's pretty much how I do it all my guns are in 40s&w except for bout 5 of my other guns (1911s, revolvers) and rifles. Thanks for all the quick feed back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back