open weapon

dougnelson

Bad idea People that see a exposed weapon are not comfotable and look odd at pearson. Allways conceal it.

dougnelson:223176 said:
Bad idea People that see a exposed weapon are not comfotable and look odd at pearson. Allways conceal it.

Another thread like this? At least the last one made grammatical sense

dougnelson:223176 said:

I don't think anyone should be comfotable. I look at Pearson oddly too. Maybe its because he is comfotable.

This is why I NEVER carry my pistol with the action open.... I'm sure if I did carry it open that
people would look at me oddly... So I carry my pistol with the action properly closed, covering the round in the chamber... but then .... that's just me.

Of course there ARE those citizens who, in the pursuit of their "rights", really don't give a plague carrying rodent's posterior what effect their behavior has on anyone else other than themselves.

It has been said that streets are named after some of these... "One way".

If find it a bit disconcerting that those who profess "protecting the society" leanings on one hand are totally unconcerned with how their actions are received by the general citizenry.

But that's just me. I go out of my way not to impose MY lifestyle to the point of discomfort to another's lifestyle. (I only get testy when another tries to force their lifestyle on ME!) We ALL have rights! Even hoplaphobes have rights.

Of course, one could be callous about it..... how does that go? "Give 'em a tissue?"

Then, again, it could very well be that you really DON'T care about the "society" you profess to be protecting. If so, don't be trying to tell me about "sheepdogging". If you don't "care" about your audiance/protectorate, why bother at all? Best keep to you and yours and let the rest take care of their selves.

You see, the "sheep" have "rights" too. Just the same as your's. That they don't afford themselves of the right of the 2nd ammendment is none of our concern. They HAVE that right. .... and the genuine "hoplaphobes" have the right to peace and tranquility in their daily lives. You might want to consider that also as part of "safeguarding society". It's all the same package..... they are all the same rights.

GG

Jeez, can we just bury the dead (grammatically, spelling challenged, troll laced) horse? OC 99% of the time, by the way.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back