Open carry in SC

Tmentlb

I live in SC. I would love to see opeb carry in SC. I have registered with opencarry.org, but was wondering where i could go for more resources to pressure Columbia for our rights. Thanks in advance for your help.

I live in SC. I would love to see opeb carry in SC. I have registered with opencarry.org, but was wondering where i could go for more resources to pressure Columbia for our rights. Thanks in advance for your help.

Vote to make changes...Lot of us would like to see this and be allowed to carry in restaurants that serve alcohol.

Jake Knott needs to be thrown out of office as he blocks these attempts.

MY CWP instructor said there was talk about a change to the law about carry in restaurants that serve alcohol. Wounder what happened?

South Carolina Senate, representing the 23rd District since 2002.

He blocks any pro firearms bills.

Living in SC too, I would love to see open carry. I carry a Px4 (40S&W) now but if open carry comes, you can bet your first born I'll be carrying my S&W 500 instead of the Beretta. :laugh:

South Carolina Senate, representing the 23rd District since 2002.

He blocks any pro firearms bills.

Actually...

Jake Knott is a linebacker for Iowa State, a position that typically goes against the offensive blockers.
Link Removed

Jake Knotts is a Senator for South Carolina, who apparently blocks any pro-firearm bills.
Link Removed

And before anyone brings it up...
Don Knotts played a deputy on TV, who wore a firearm (with no bullets except for the one in his pocket).
Link Removed
:thank_you2:

Open carry would be very nice. North Carolina has it and it seems to be working well for them.

The law requiring permit holders to disarm before entering a place that sells alcohol for consumption is just stupid. I can't carry into a place like that even if I have no intention of drinking? That makes sense!

Jake Knotts is a real character. He got caught on record calling Obama and Haley (SC's governor for those who don't know) ragheads. Lotta drama ensued from that!

Actually...

Jake Knott is a linebacker for Iowa State, a position that typically goes against the offensive blockers.
Link Removed

Jake Knotts is a Senator for South Carolina, who apparently blocks any pro-firearm bills.
Link Removed

And before anyone brings it up...
Don Knotts played a deputy on TV, who wore a firearm (with no bullets except for the one in his pocket).
Link Removed
:thank_you2:

Living in SC I can tell you now, DON Knotts had 10x's the common sense and competence of Jake Knotts!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back