Only a Small Threat?

Oldgrunt

Dearborn Michigan
I wonder how bleeding heart liberals will explain this............
Muslim Sign in Dearborn Michigan
Dearborn Michigan is the first city to become completely muslim because of politics.
Yours may be next because they are here and more come every day.
Amazing that any city would allow something like this to be displayed.

Link Removed

STILL THINK IT'S JUST A SMALL THREAT ?????

You had me for a minute there. :)

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/islamicagenda.asp

Origins: This photograph of an outdoor sign has been identified in social media postings as belonging to a mosque (or some other Islam-associated administrative building) with the cumbersome title of "Advancement of Islamic Agenda for America." The sign advertises to viewers that organization's ominous threat "AMERICA WE WILL KILL YOU ALL AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT," bracketed by invocations of the exaltation "ALLAH BE PRAISED."

Neither the sign nor the organization is real, however. The photo is a fake created using the Church Sign Maker, a web site that allowed users to create realistic-looking images of church signs bearing messages of their choosing.

Worth a note here is post that pop up on Facebook every single minute. I always post on the threads that are of interest to me to please verify with at least two and better yet three other sources, to cut and paste the address. Now, since this is cyber space and anyone can be a hero, doctor, or what ever they may wanna be at the time this is a hobby a diversion and in the big picture does not mean one thing. It is fun. It allows us to vent, to share and to enjoy. My question is to my "Friends" on Facebook, how can you read and post all day long, don't you work? Not all my friends can be as old as I am and retired. I hate to think a truck driver is on an interstate and posting a thread about very important issues on I-40. Some of the stuff posted is real but the fact that Obama is really our POTUS has to be false, right? I could not verify his ever being in the White House cause it does not have a golf range does it?

My question is; WHY would a Muslim emigrate here knowing we're the wicked Infidels? Is there another agenda afoot?

Nothing but RESPECT for a man that can own up to making a mistake. Dearborn Michigan is a few miles from were I live. It is one of the largest populations of Arab people out side of the Middle East. They are glad to be here because the enjoy a type of freedom that they could not enjoy had they stayed where the came from. East Dearborn is fairly self contained and I can not see why you would mess up the good thing that you have going.

Nothing but RESPECT for a man that can own up to making a mistake. Dearborn Michigan is a few miles from were I live. It is one of the largest populations of Arab people out side of the Middle East. They are glad to be here because the enjoy a type of freedom that they could not enjoy had they stayed where the came from. East Dearborn is fairly self contained and I can not see why you would mess up the good thing that you have going.

You mean freedoms like this....
Link Removed

When did we lose sight of our enemy?
Link Removed

Infamous places like Dearborn Mi are places I would like to build a high wall around with NO people, goods or utilities in or out.

After 9-11 I DON'T any muslim!

Yeah, I did. Of little consolation is the fact that the person sending it to me did also. Well, damn, ya' can't expect a fella to be right all the time!

Link Removed

It happens. I dunno why peeps make this stuff up when there is plenty of real issues to discuss.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back