Obama's brown shirts?

chazz

True or false? Anyone? If you don't know anything about it, google it.

Yes, I have heard a little about his version of the Brown Shirts. Supposedly a couple hundred or so completed their training last yer. Must be having trouble getting volunteers. They wouldn't stand a chance against a bunch of pissed off people who feel they have nothing to lose.

You guys think that this whole brown shirt "thing" will really take off? It kinda pisses me off knowing that our leader is practically trying to do everything against our constitution....2 amendment rights, freedom of the people of the USA, etc etc.....Feedback? Opinions?

You guys think that this whole brown shirt "thing" will really take off? It kinda pisses me off knowing that our leader is practically trying to do everything against our constitution....2 amendment rights, freedom of the people of the USA, etc etc.....Feedback? Opinions?

Can remember when he said he would do exactly that. It was just before, or not long after he was first elected. No surprise what so ever. My opinion is that he should be arrested and tried for treason along with his disbarred, angry, American hating wife.

Can remember when he said he would do exactly that. It was just before, or not long after he was first elected. No surprise what so ever. My opinion is that he should be arrested and tried for treason along with his disbarred, angry, American hating wife.
And his law breaking AG.

Brown isn't my color.

These are responses to the Rand Corp. report of 2009 that I found to be of interest and thought I would share;
Lew Rockwell wrote about the SPF in December 2009:

The SPFOR (to use the inevitable acronym) would be a “hybrid” military/law enforcement unit created within the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) for use “in a range of tasks such as crowd and riot control, special weapons and tactics (SWAT), and investigations of organized criminal groups” — both abroad, in UN-directed multilateral military operations, and at home, as dictated by the needs of the Regime…Back in 1961, the U.S. Government produced a document entitled “Freedom From War” that envisioned the creation of a globe-spanning United Nations “Peace Force” that would work in collaboration with a militarized “internal security” force in each country. Since that time, critics of the UN have anticipated the day when foreign “peacekeepers” would be assigned to police American streets and, if necessary, confiscate privately owned firearms.

While the monstrosity headquartered on the East River [Homeland Security] is a proper target of our scorn and hostility, the new RAND study underscores the fact that if “peacekeepers” end up patrolling American streets, they probably won’t be foreigners in blue berets, but homegrown jackboots commanded by Washington.

Michael Suede at Libertarian News adds this insight about a Stability Police Force:

A fascist stazi federal para-military force to dictate enforcement policy to our elected local sheriffs and police forces.

You see, local police and sheriffs are not obligated to enforce federal policy, they only do so when they feel like it. This is a stop gap against federal tyranny. The supreme court has ruled numerous times that local police have no obligation to enforce federal law.

What the RAND and other fascist police state supporting military contract hording corporations want is a federal force not beholden to local electors that can slam the boot of tyranny down on the public’s face unhindered

If obummer and the lib-o-rats win the House in 2014, then there will no stopping him. If anyone thinks they have seen obummer's radical side, then all I have to say to that is you should fasten your seat belt because it will get bad. There will be no stopping him. One of the things I expect obummer to do is take over the 401Ks and the IRAs. It has been my belief that is why he does not think we have a debt problem. They plan on taking over the savings of hard working people after they have spent all the money. Some lib proposed this back in '08 and just last year it came up again. Once the libs get an idea they NEVER let go of it. Most likely there would be an uprising or at least some VERY upset people when this is done. Which is why obummer will need his "brown shirt" thugs!!!!!

(snip) The SPFOR (to use the inevitable acronym) would be a “hybrid” military/law enforcement unit created within the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) for use “in a range of tasks such as crowd and riot control, special weapons and tactics (SWAT), and investigations of organized criminal groups” — both abroad, in UN-directed multilateral military operations, and at home, as dictated by the needs of the Regime…(snip) Since that time (1961), critics of the UN have anticipated the day when foreign “peacekeepers” would be assigned to police American streets and, if necessary, confiscate privately owned firearms. These foreign troops would be shot on sight, if I had my druthers.

While the monstrosity headquartered on the East River [Homeland Security] is a proper target of our scorn and hostility, the new RAND study underscores the fact that if “peacekeepers” end up patrolling American streets, they probably won’t be foreigners in blue berets, but homegrown jackboots commanded by Washington.
(snip) What the RAND and other fascist police state supporting military contract hording corporations want is a federal force not beholden to local electors that can slam the boot of tyranny down on the public’s face unhindered
I will not accept this crap in my neighborhood. Period.

What if WE all sign up? We could get all the best weapons, tons of ammo, armored vehicles and we could crush them in an afternoon if need be from the inside.

What if WE all sign up? We could get all the best weapons, tons of ammo, armored vehicles and we could crush them in an afternoon if need be from the inside.

Man! Why didn't I think of that?? Hmmmmm.... Wonder how old they'll still enlist you?? Not if you're over 70? Drat!!!

Why don't all 2AM supporters try for these positions? That would make obummer go crazy.
All of us old farts could apply and really make a confusing mess of his plans. I would love driving an armored vehicle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back