NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?

Do you have NRA or other firearm related stickers on your vehicle?

• Yes

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
I wear gun t-shirts, I put NRA stickers on my truck. I promote the pro gun agenda. People can disagree with me, I have no problem with that, but I will not be insulted or laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them.
I'm not a badazz that's for sure, but I can become extremely dangerous if provoked.

I've never had a problem in the past posting stickers on vehicles, I just don't on my current one since I have to use it for business and stickers don't really seem to professional when it comes to the looks of the vehicle.

I don't like stickers on my vehicles either. I belong to some organizations, Veteran and others, but I don't place their stickers on my vehicles.

I have my NRA sticker proudly displayed in my rear window and a Large Ruger Logo next to my license plate.
I keep nothing of value in my car and I almost never lock my driver side door. No broken windows, scratched paint, and you would be amazed at how little I get road raged on.
I'm good with it.
I think we should show our support and not hide it. Just like displaying a cross if you are a Christian.

I wear gun t-shirts, I put NRA stickers on my truck. I promote the pro gun agenda. People can disagree with me, I have no problem with that, but I will not be insulted or laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them.
I'm not a badazz that's for sure, but I can become extremely dangerous if provoked.

Shootist, Most Excellent.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back