NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?

Do you have NRA or other firearm related stickers on your vehicle?

• Yes

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

todd

todd
Just curious this was on another site and thought would interesting to post here. How many of you display nra or firearm stickers on vehicles? I personally have few on all my vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:
stickers

I'm averse to advertising of any sort... NRA sticker potentially equals bad guy knowing where to get your guns.

I don't but I have NRA and other firearm stickers on my laptop and computer. I also use these Link Removed on my ammo cans.

I gotta say I'm against stickers. Cars always have been and always will be easy to broken into. I was told by a sheriffs deputy that guns are one of the first thing someone looks for when they break into a car. No point in telling someone who breaks into cars that there is a better chance of finding a gun in your car than there is the car next to yours. My car is nothing fancy and at first glance might not look like there is anything valuable inside and I like it to stay that way.

Yes. They are conversation starters. They also help to "normalize" gun ownership. It's not something we should hide from...in my humble opinion.

True about vehicles being easy to break into. However, I was not refering to "here is a gun guys". But as an advertisement of fellowship as vets do. I just refuse to be ashamed of my beliefs. One good lesson from libs are to get the word and bond togethee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

Yes I have NRA stickers. I don't keep firearms or anything else overly expensive in my vehicles so I'm not worried about increased threat of theft. I don't have any shame in my beliefs so I don't mind advertising them.

True about vehicles being easy to break into. However, I was not refering to "here is a gun guys". But as an advertisement of fellowship as vets do. I just refuse to be ashamed of my beliefs. One good lesson from libs are to get the word and bond togethee

Fellowship? I don't need fellowship as a gun owner that merely requires putting a sticker on a car. Vote, hound your representatives to support 2A initiatives requires more than a 5 second sticker installation.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app

Why would anybody equate refraining from putting window or bumper stickers on a car with being "ashamed" of being a gun owner and/or concealed carrier? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I don't have any stickers on my Jeep, nor am I ashamed of anything I do. The only people in this thread who should be ashamed of themselves, are those who try to shame free people into following their rules for how to live. As a free man, I don't need to justify my decisions to anybody, and to assign "shame" to such a trivial decision is beyond arrogant.

Blues

The NRA supports gun rights, the second amendment, and veterans. I therefore support the NRA with my life membership. It's not about a sticker, and members are not required to attach stickers, or anything else, to anything else. I seriously doubt that without the NRA we would enjoy gun righst to the extent we have yet.

This is true I didnot mean to make anyone feel ashamed and apoligize if this is how it was wrote. There is nothing wrong in how you feel we are a free society. Guess just frustrated as am sure many are that "certain" groups force there "opinions" down are throat.

I have a NRA and a Georgia Carry sticker on my pickup. I do not believe they target vehicles with gun stickers. They target vehicles because of unlocked doors or what they can see through the windows. Also have a USMC sticker beside the Georgia Carry Sticker.

I don’t like stickers on my cars. I’m a vet and belong to a few organizations and don’t advertise for the any of them. If someone doesn’t like me a sticker wont make a difference.

There are only two stickers on my truck. One is my "Bad Bow Tie" sticker and the other is a a fading " Sign of the easily fooled" 0 symbol sticker. In 2017 the 0 sticker, like the occupier of the WH, will be gone.

I dont advertise that I have firearms. Putting advertisements on my vehicle is just begging to get it broken into. Putting advertiesements on my person is just tacky in my opinion.

I don't have any on my vehicles. I personally don't want to advertise that I am armed. Secondly I have never been a fan of putting any stickers on my vehicles anyway.

There has been a rise in break-ins in my area and what some of the LEO's are saying is that BG's are looking for ammo! Imagine that, criminals can't find ammo either.

How many people leave extra ammo in their vehicles? You throw a sticker or two on your vehicle saying you are a firearms enthusiast and you've basically put up a "to steal" sign.

Do I care if people put stickers on their vehicles? No, just don't put one on mine.

My personal philosophy with any type of advertising is that manufacturer or company better pay me to peddle their goods and/or services. If not, then I will not advertise for them free of charge.

While I am very 'pro-gun', I go out of my way to not put any indicators out for the general public. no t-shirts, bumper stickers, or anything else.

...plus I avoid all stickers on my car to keep it looking cleaner

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back