NRA Life Membership for $300

I would believe so. I have gotten mail from the NRA themselves offering $300 life memberships to my family and friends.

Couldn't verify this on the NRA website...hope it's true, but I hear buzzers going off...

I called the number two days ago. Saw it on XDTalk forum. Its for real... just call (no waiting on hold) give them your information and credit card info and your done.. no referrals or sponsor needed.
I heard it can take a few days to see the charges on your card though. Still not refected on mine yet. I emailed NRA member services to see how long it will take to process, as i am deployed to the middle east right now. I will let you all know when i hear back from them.

Jaxon, I'm truly hoping this is real, I mean that - I would pay for it in a second. But all you did was prove somebody somewhere took your credit card number.
Please let us know if you hear from the NRA. That would add some credence to this, and again, I am sincerely hoping this is the real deal.
Guess I'm paranoid.

I'll have to save my pennies and see if I can come up with a bunch to do this, good till the 28th of Feb.

For those of you who are nervous about the shootingusa or guntalk offers not being legit you can also sign up to get a $300 life membership online directly from the nra's membership web site useing this link below.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=ar15

I just signed up for a 2 year membership on the regular NRA. Org site for $60 the for life membership was $1000 . I would of paid the $300 for the life membership if it had been an option. Guess the NRA needs to get their $hit together. They just missed out on an additional $240

I just signed up for a 2 year membership on the regular NRA. Org site for $60 the for life membership was $1000 . I would of paid the $300 for the life membership if it had been an option. Guess the NRA needs to get their $hit together. They just missed out on an additional $240

A phone call could correct this.....What do you have to loose but a few minutes...You might well find them to give you credit for you $60.00

It is for real I signed up. The trick for the $300 membership is that you need to have a sponsor that is already a life member. If you call 888-678-7894 it is a special number and Tom Gresham will sponsor you. This is all above board, I've done it. I heard it on Tom Gresham's "Gun Talk". It is on the radio every Sunday. I don't have a local station so I listen over the internet. If you go to his web site you can download back shows and listen for yourself. I had over three years left on a five year membership and I felt it was worth forgetting the nearly hundred bucks. To be quite honest I have already saved more from member benefits than I have paid the NRA.

I gor my life membership for a $600 deal. Each year they have sent me a special to upgrade to Endowment then Patron, and this year Benefactor. Each upgrade was only $300. In addition, I was able to get my kids a life membership for $300.

It's for real, but you have to call a specific number (or perhaps go to a specific site).
I called yesterday and took the $300 deal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back