NRA Ladies Only Pistol Class

Hello,

We are posting on here cause we have started doing our ladies only classes a few months ago and each class has been epic. we are based out of Philadelphia but ur instructors have had students come from Maryland and upstate New York to attend their classes. Each response has been so good that now we will travel to do the classes and they continue to get better. If you are interested in obtaining a carry permit or just want to be more familiar with pistols this is the class for you, so if interested please feel free to contact us.

[email protected] - The site is currently being revamped so bear with us.

732-893-7427

Facebook: Philly GunTeacher Youtube: Phillygunteacher ( no spaces )

P.S. We have our next Ladies Only NRA Pistol Class Feb. 9th

I teach a lot of Ladies Only Classes too. They really appreciate getting classes from someone who "speaks girl" and has an intimate understanding how we think.

Well I never had an issue they always love the class and refer people, I think what happens is a lot of instructors try to teach women the way they teach men and that doesn't work giving the women a sometimes bad experience.

I give students a choice, and offer one to one instruction where requested. Being a woman instructor, I've never had real problems with ladies and gentlemen together in a class. I'd say that the gentlemen instructors I've had were best when they stuck to the basics and kept any bias about other things to themselves.

That I totally agree with we had some women that said other instructors put them in a box because they're women and he tried to limit them but I always push my students and I'm actually getting my best female students together to teach some of these arrogant men a lesson and out shoot them lol

I have posted several "ladies only" classes and have always had them say - can my husband, boyfriend, significant other take it with me? I've found that even other Instructors who are attempting this in our area - Lake and McHenry county are not consistently having large enough class sizes.

I will teach an NRA Basic Shooting class - but will teach mixed classes for IL Concealed Carry. Put a little pressure on with mixing your classes. Believe me, if anything happens it will so fast, and so chaotic, that they won't even realize someone else is there.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back