Nothing to joke about

Peggy Reist

Marion Barry is dead. This is not a time to...
...crack jokes.

Marion Barry, the original crack smoking mayor long before Toronto's Rob Ford.

Here in Oregon we love Marionberry. Funny story, when I was a teen my dad ordered an assortment of pancake syrups from a farm in the Salem, Oregon area. Instead we got a box of 12 bottles of Marionberry Syrup and the paid invoice showing a Washington DC address. This was before the internet so we just thought that someone in DC really loved Marionberry syrup. My dad called the farm who said that our order was accidentally switched with the one for DC, that new shipments were going out expedited delivery at no extra charge and that we could keep what we were already sent for free. You don't get service like that any more.

I should pour out a bottle in honor of DC's crack smoking mayor, my hommie who got me hooked on an Oregon original treat.

He did a great job as Mayor! Give him a break. He stated the statistics of crime rate during his Mayoralty.
" The crime rate isn't so bad if you leave out the murders"! :crazy_pilot:

In true Liberal fashion, Marion Barry started a jobs program early in his career. After going to prison when he ran for office again, it was many of those kids he helped get a job that voted for him again. Nothing like planning ahead huh?

He proves that some people are not smart enough to govern fhemselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thug resident in the whitehouse took time out of his busy schedule spending our tax money to offer his condolences to the family of this piece of garbage. His priorities and concern over the bottom feeders in this country is exemplary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back