non NH resident open carrying in NH

SigControl2A

Hello I travel to NH a lot to see friends and do not have a CCW from my own state (RI-this state has more red tape and I don't have political friends) I am former military (USAF) trained and certified in almost all the different known handgun calibers. Can I open carry in NH where it is allowed is the question.

Anyone who is not prohibited by law from owning a firearm may open carry in NH with out a permit. It must be visible at all times and you may not carry it on your person while in a motor vehicle. By NH law the only place your not allowed to carry is in court rooms but some will say it also apply to police irrigation rooms. Per federal law you can not carry in any Fed building(post office and so on...) as well as schools and so on. Private business may refuse to allow you into their store and or ask you to leave. You must do so or you can be charged with trespassing.

So, I have a concealed carry NY pistol permit - no reciprocity from what I understand with NH. If I want to go to NH to an indoor range (or elsewhere) it would be legal as long as I open carried?

Thinking of getting NR NH permit but not sure of the advantages/disadvantages. Any clarification, suggestions would be appreciated.

So, I have a concealed carry NY pistol permit - no reciprocity from what I understand with NH. If I want to go to NH to an indoor range (or elsewhere) it would be legal as long as I open carried?

Thinking of getting NR NH permit but not sure of the advantages/disadvantages. Any clarification, suggestions would be appreciated.

Link Removed is $100 for 4 year. Would cover you in these states. Can be obtained completely thru the mail.

AZ Permit is $60 for 5 years. Would cover you in these states. Can also be obtained completely thru the mail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back