‘Nobody Is Born Gay’

Tebow's praying (football stadium, knowing he was on TV) was narcissistic grandstanding. Trying to draw parallels with those two photos is meaningless and mindless, but pretty typical for Conspicuous Christians Who Think They Are Making Meaningful and Profound Commentary ("CCTTMM&PCs" for short).
I'm still waiting to hear how you know with absolute certainty that there is no God. I'm also waiting for scientific proof you love your kids. Everything that is true or factual must be provable by science, right?
And if someone doesn't like Tim kneeling or hearing the Lord's prayer before the Daytona 500 or hearing God Bless America during the seventh inning stretch they can always go get a beer.

The actual message is that this idiot believes his marvelous god is paying attention to a football game, and him specifically, and providing assistance to an overpaid narcissistic jock to carry a piece of pig skin across some line, while children in this country and all over the world are dying of some horrible disease, or merely starving.

What a marvelous bastard to worship, I don't understand why everyone doesn't [/sarcasm]

Why do you have such a hatred for Christians? If don't believe is one thing. But the hatred you have in your heart comes from something or someone in your life. Having those types of feelings towards a group of people is not healthy. It's almost as if you count Christians as a lower and completely different species than yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you have such a hatred for Christians? If don't believe is one thing. But the hatred you have in your heart comes from something or someone in your life. Having those types of feelings towards a group of people is not healthy. It's almost as if you count Christians as a lower and completely different species than yourself.

So this is how you justify your belief that god is busy on sundays doing favors for over paid jocks playing football and doing nothing for the children that are starving, suffering abuse, and dying of some horrible diseases, by attacking someone that dares to point out that were this god to exist, he would be a real bastard.

So if you feel that grandstanding like Tebow for scoring points in a game is appropriate while children suffer, you are the one that needs to reevaluate your views.

As how I feel about groups of people, let me ask how you feel about followers of Islam?

So this is how you justify your belief that god is busy on sundays doing favors for over paid jocks playing football and doing nothing for the children that are starving, suffering abuse, and dying of some horrible diseases, by attacking someone that dares to point out that were this god to exist, he would be a real bastard.

So if you feel that grandstanding like Tebow for scoring points in a game is appropriate while children suffer, you are the one that needs to reevaluate your views.

As how I feel about groups of people, let me ask how you feel about followers of Islam?

XD: You are making too much of the fact that Tebow may have been praying. If so, so what? We do not need anyone's permission to pray any time we want. I still ask, how does one know that he was praying and not just tired? It isn't a fair comment that God is doing favors for jocks while letting children be abused, starving and suffering from diseases. God has given man the knowledge to combat diseases but greed keeps some medications from being available to us. Why haven't we done something about the companies responsible for that rather than blame God? There are organizations that do try to help indigents, abused and ill people and are constantly asking for financial help. Are we all supporting those organizations? The children? I ask, are we our brother's keepers? What are we doing to help those in need or are we sitting around waiting for someone else to do it? Unless WE are all helping in some way we have no right to blame God. He has given us the where with all to live and, to some, the ability to help others through the use of the extra blessings they have received. You really seem to be very bitter against God but we can't blame him for not doing something we have the ability to do for ourselves. I thank God for the gifts he has bestowed upon me and my family and for the ability to give back something to help others.

XD: You are making too much of the fact that Tebow may have been praying. If so, so what?

Please pay attention, I am NOT the one that drug Tebow's sideline theatrics into this, billt did.

We do not need anyone's permission to pray any time we want. I still ask, how does one know that he was praying and not just tired? It isn't a fair comment that God is doing favors for jocks while letting children be abused, starving and suffering from diseases.
Then he should treat it like his wanker, which he sure as hell can't pull out and wave around on the 50YD line. Doesn't your god tell you that your prayers are to be done in private?

God has given man the knowledge to combat diseases but greed keeps some medications from being available to us. Why haven't we done something about the companies responsible for that rather than blame God?
Actually god was used as the reason to squash medical research that has probably set research in some fields decades. And there is the reality that the big pharma and their huge research budgets are not and cannot be an altruistic endeavor, they will not be able fund the research.

There are organizations that do try to help indigents, abused and ill people and are constantly asking for financial help. Are we all supporting those organizations? The children? I ask, are we our brother's keepers? What are we doing to help those in need or are we sitting around waiting for someone else to do it? Unless WE are all helping in some way we have no right to blame God. He has given us the where with all to live and, to some, the ability to help others through the use of the extra blessings they have received.
While god is helping a sport team or an athlete, he's also helping vultures in Africa, and you defend that?
Link Removed

You really seem to be very bitter against God but we can't blame him for not doing something we have the ability to do for ourselves. I thank God for the gifts he has bestowed upon me and my family and for the ability to give back something to help others.
Actually that sounds a little selfish, cause it is about you, and you can give the 'extra', which also turns out to be a tax deduction. Writing a check is hard work.

I spent 31 years as a volunteer firefighter, putting my skin in the game, and actually got it scorched a couple of time, and have health problems today as result of the 30+ years of firefighting. Why did I do it, because I was part of an group that made a huge difference in the lives of many people, saving them, their children, even their pets. I stepped up with more than some extra money, every single time the fire pager went off.

Absolutely nothing against your or any god, but I have a real case of heartburn over the atrocities committed in the names of gods, but MAN.

In the same light, I have nothing against Santa, Easter Bunny, Sandman, and other charters of lore and superstition, for the same reason, they don't exist.

Please pay attention, I am NOT the one that drug Tebow's sideline theatrics into this, billt did.

And you're obviously missing my point in doing it. When Tebow prayed on the sidelines it received total negative attention from the liberal media in this country. They reacted just like you. He's "grandstanding". He's this, he's that. Why can't he do it at home? Why does he have to do this on a football field? This is the same liberal media that cried, whined, and verbally attacked the families of 9/11 victims, who were opposed to the Muslims in New York building a Mosque at Ground Zero. And complained and carried on when they didn't accommodate Muslims by putting foot baths in airports, etc.

All of a sudden, "We're ALL Americans". My point was how the hypocritical double standard liberals put forth when the topic is religion, has gone completely off the chart. It all PROVES how political correctness has run amok in this country. It's politically correct to bash Christians in this country. Both in public, (and on forums like this one). While at the same time warping your spine, bending over to kiss Muslim ass........ While they blow up markets with suicide bombers, and behead people. None of this happened until Muslims came into the political limelight in this country and abroad after 9/11. If it weren't for Muslims, along with the liberal media kissing their ass, they wouldn't give a damn what Tebow did, let alone where he did it. And most likely neither would you. You're not as guilty of being anti Christian, as you are of taking their bait.

Link Removed

And you're obviously missing my point in doing it. When Tebow prayed on the sidelines it received total negative attention from the liberal media in this country. They reacted just like you. He's "grandstanding". He's this, he's that. Why can't he do it at home? Why does he have to do this on a football field? This is the same liberal media that cried, whined, and verbally attacked the families of 9/11 victims, who were opposed to the Muslims in New York building a Mosque at Ground Zero. And complained and carried on when they didn't accommodate Muslims by putting foot baths in airports, etc.
I'm not a liberal, and I am not the media.

Link Removed

Well....not quite. It's a parody of religion, but shallow enough that it ceases to be amusing pretty quickly. I think it panders to the types who think the Three Stooges are high comedy.

Humor is so often lost on those that take fairy tales seriously.

Perhaps not, but you respond much the same.

My responses are not based on hatred based on fairy tales of the most murderous bastard of any fable.

Christians, people that take the most horrendous act of genocide ever, and turn it into a child's story book.

Link Removed
Now that is f'k-up

The God of the old testament had a penchant for killing children. After 9 plagues Pharaoh gave up and told Moses to gather his people and get out of Egypt . But God harden Pharaoh's heart to get him to change his mind so that God could pull off one more magic trick - killing all the first born, including the first born infants of other slaves who where not Jewish and the first born of all cattle.

"every firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the slave girl who is behind the handmill, and all the firstborn of the cattle."

Now that's some nasty stuff. And this was not a story about some warlord killing off the women and children by claiming God told him to do it. This is a story about God learning that Pharaoh was going to give in to Moses, intervening so that he did not give in, then massacring innocent children of other slaves and cattle. does that story appear in the Children's bible versions?

Even if your rebuttal was correct about tebow in regards to the verse (which it's not). You do realize they are both doing the same thing by praying in public. So by your logic they are both wrong. Not just tebow.

Does the Koran tell muslims not to pray in public? It always amazes me how those who publicly profess their faith the loudest know the least about the faith they profess.

Or maybe Tebow knows the new testament is Satan's book so he ignores it. Thus, like a muslim, he can pray in public without suffering the wrath of God.

Good evidence that Tebow is an Amosite. Amos811

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back