No hearing protection

There is no reason to emphasize your message with a swear word. The OP submitted his message as a warning to those who would make a mistake of not wearing hearing protection. He did not vilify anyone. Others pitched in their experiences and their feelings in such a nice manner. Let us all be civil here...please???

Ahh yes...no hearing protection. Two years later I'm still regretting the single shot from my mossberg 535 without hearing protection...all because I wanted to get one of the big WI thunder-chickens. Got it, but i couldnt hear for two days afterward. As far as home protection, i'll work the action as a fear inducing sound, but when it comes down to it...i would much rather use one of the .223 m4's or a nice 9mm.

Been using noise reducing earphones for years bot at indoor and outdoor shooting range. Never had a problem. I never saw a need for a supressor or silencer on my pistol. Besides, I never saw a holster that would allow a silencer and it would be awful hard to draw a gun that long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back