no gun signs

apvbguy

please note how effective this sign was at the fed ex shooting incident

Link Removed

I have quite a few friends that work for FedEx. They aren't even supposed to have firearms in their cars parked on the lot. This is just another example of why all the anti gun laws are just ridiculous. Only the people who have mental disorders actually think these laws offer any protection at all.

Well.... it is obvious that what is needed is..........

MORE AND BIGGER SIGNS!!!!

That'll fix it!

Of course that is sarcasm.......... but even though it is sarcasm, in my opinion, it is the exact kind of thought process the anti gunner has.

Another tragic day, gunman walks in with weapon where he knows there are NO guns. Shoots innocent hard working people. The coward that he is kills himself before he can be apprehended. Disgruntled employee, maybe.....crazy, hell yes. In the mean time all of us legal and law abiding citizens are at the mercy of our employers to ensure the work areas are safe and secure and these employees were left totally defenseless in this case. That stupid placard does nothing more than tell the bad guy there is no guns in here. I have to say it, people get complacent and get the attitudes that this will never happen to me. Wake up you never happen to me people, this can and will happen!!!!!there are BG's every where. If we CAN NOT BE PROTECTED THAN WE MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO matter where we are at.

Hey, what about all the no attempted murder laws, no shooting in city limits laws, no spitting on sidewalks laws?

How they working?

BTW, my local FedEx office doesn't have any silly signs that I've ever noticed. They most likely have policy for the workers, but as a customer, I just walk right in with my sidearm on my side.

Hey, what about all the no attempted murder laws, no shooting in city limits laws, no spitting on sidewalks laws?

How they working?

That reminds me of this image. It has probably been shared here a thousand times... but I'm not letting that stop me.

Link Removed

Sign worked as has been mentioned, Kept honest people from having a weapon to defend themselves.
My constant internal debate is just that. I am not permitted to bring a firearm into work, nor does the company want me to keep one in my car. I hate the idea of keeping a firearm in my car. I continuously consider breaking the rules and bringing a firearm into work. This would however require me to purchase a smaller firearm. Breaks my heart.:happy:

You mean a crazed individual with a gun saw this sign and did not immediately turn around and leave???? What is this world coming to?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back