Nick Desai wants your firearms.

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
Why is what this weight loss huckster said even news? Everyday, every hour, there are way more important people expressing similar thoughts that need attention of the 2A community. Why this guy?

It's amazing what you can Link Removed when you just know their real name. Dude was apprehended by the FBI in 2002 on a mail fraud warrant. Pleaded out the following year to an unstated charge (in that article anyway). Since mail fraud is a federal rap, it's hard to imagine how the plea deal wouldn't still be a felony, but whatever, it's not like HuffPo is gonna care about his criminal past anyway. I can't allow myself to click on links to HuffPo and all the other far-left bastions of progressive moronism (or far-right bastions of progressive moronism for that matter), so I won't be going there to post a comment exposing this new gun-grabber-golden-boy as the criminal he is, but anyone who might think about doing that, the link above gives you the umm....ammunition to shoot his credibility down (at least a notch or three).

I don't think Mike averages more than about three or four comments per blog-post, but that one has 20 as of this writing, and it's only been up since yesterday, so it will likely get more before all is said and done. The idiot he's highlighting seems to have really struck a chord with Mike's readers. Personally, I get more excited when Mike highlights his own words and videos of his speeches than stories like this one, but hey, the more hits driven to his site, the better.

Blues

As a convicted felon, he can't have any. Funny, they are normally ones who don't want others to have them either. Loved the bio part.
Through his unique vantage point, perched atop the intersection of business, education, science, and politics, Nick is able to offer a fuller picture of the issues affecting our rapidly evolving society. Nick holds a BS and MS in Electrical Engineering. He and his wife reside in Southern California and, together, embarking on their most ambitious endeavor to date: raising their new identical twin boys.
I'd say Electrical Engineering isn't the only thing he has a BS degree in. A BS in BS would be closer.

It's amazing what you can Link Removed when you just know their real name. Dude was apprehended by the FBI in 2002 on a mail fraud warrant. Pleaded out the following year to an unstated charge (in that article anyway). Since mail fraud is a federal rap, it's hard to imagine how the plea deal wouldn't still be a felony, but whatever, it's not like HuffPo is gonna care about his criminal past anyway. I can't allow myself to click on links to HuffPo and all the other far-left bastions of progressive moronism (or far-right bastions of progressive moronism for that matter), so I won't be going there to post a comment exposing this new gun-grabber-golden-boy as the criminal he is, but anyone who might think about doing that, the link above gives you the umm....ammunition to shoot his credibility down (at least a notch or three).

I don't think Mike averages more than about three or four comments per blog-post, but that one has 20 as of this writing, and it's only been up since yesterday, so it will likely get more before all is said and done. The idiot he's highlighting seems to have really struck a chord with Mike's readers. Personally, I get more excited when Mike highlights his own words and videos of his speeches than stories like this one, but hey, the more hits driven to his site, the better.

Blues

Dig further Blues and you'll find he took a plea bargain in Jefferson Parrish, LA on a 2008 drug charge too. A minimum 1 year sentence with 1 year of probation requirement substitute is still a Felony conviction. That is the reason for the minimum, to make it a Felony. http://www.slabbed.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/State-of-LA-v-Desai-plea.pdf

I will gladly give him some of my ammo if he wishes to be on the raiding party. Hot and speedy delivery too.

By the way Blues and gunnerbob, I like his choice of guns on his page under the
"When Democracy Becomes Tyranny
I STILL get to vote."

I'd love to own a real one but the prices on the real ones are a bit high. I have M1 Garands but no M-14s. A true M-14 would scare the brown stuff out of Nick Desai. I wonder what he would do if he ever met someone with an M-2 or an M1919. Our home in Ohio is 15 miles from where there is a machine gun shoot in October. :biggrin: I don't own one of them but that doesn't mean that I can't supply a large ammo feeding device for a M1919. With the ammo.

By the way Blues and gunnerbob, I like his choice of guns on his page under the
"When Democracy Becomes Tyranny
I STILL get to vote."

It's actually, "...the armed citizen still gets to vote." It's a quote that can be heard from the speaker's podium of nearly every speech he's given since CT passed it's Intolerable Act in 2013, and also appears on his greeting card, the front and back of which is below:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back