Nice list of state's law changes since COuumbine

Nice article.

Thread title is misleading, it's about laws introduced since Newtown.

1500 bills introduced in less than a year - that averages 30 per state. Some states, like mine, had very few bills introduced, about a dozen as I recall. So some states really went gangbusters to make that average.

Nice article.

Thread title is misleading, it's about laws introduced since Newtown.

1500 bills introduced in less than a year - that averages 30 per state. Some states, like mine, had very few bills introduced, about a dozen as I recall. So some states really went gangbusters to make that average.

Well, some states, like mine and NC (or was it SC?), passed laws that actually expanded carry permissions. Not all of them were more restrictive. The NY Times just left the false implication out there that all the Newtown-inspired laws were to control people instead of expand their options. Or maybe the reporter and editor staff is really stupid enough to think that they were all more restrictive. Now that I think about it, the latter is probably the case. LOL

Blues

BluesStringer - I am not sure what you are saying. The Times article provided both positive and negative list entries. Did you page through the whole article?

BluesStringer - I am not sure what you are saying. The Times article provided both positive and negative list entries. Did you page through the whole article?

Actually, no I didn't. I knee-jerked into slammin' the NY Times. Oops. Sorry 'bout that. I just looked and you're right, they were actually more accurate than I've ever seen them concerning gun issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back