new user from PA needs some help choosing a cc holster

ffrandy

My wife has offered to get me a new holster for x mas for my glock 19. Not sure what I should get. Looking for leather owb no thumb snap. Any help from more experienced C Cers would be appreciated. Limit about $80

I would go with a Blackhawk Sepra. It locks the gun in the holster that you release with your trigger finger. Go to www.blackhawk.com check them out and watch the video. I'm in PA and that is all I use for CCW.

The Blackhawk Sepra was the first holster I bought when I bought my g4 23. I use it when I am doing work outside and in the woods the other portion of time I wear iwb shielded brand holster which I love and honestly can no longer feel I have it on.

My wife has offered to get me a new holster for x mas for my glock 19. Not sure what I should get. Looking for leather owb no thumb snap. Any help from more experienced C Cers would be appreciated. Limit about $80

I think you're going to have a problem finding a good all-leather OWB holster, with or without a retention strap, for $80 bucks. The good news is though, that almost every holster-maker produce patterns for most Glocks. If it's possible to find a good one for around $80 bucks, you should have no problem tracking one down for a Glock.

While the Crossbreed Super Tuck is a great suggestion, it is an IWB rig. It's also a hybrid leather/Kydex combo. However, the design provides for adequate retention without a strap, and there is a variation of the Super Tuck now that is an OWB rig. There's the Link Removed and the Link Removed, both of which can be had in their basic configurations for around $50 bucks (+/-).

I've used a SuperTuck for at least five years now, and with a lifetime warranty, Crossbreed can't be beat. But if you're umm....hell-bent for leather, that probably won't help much. Good luck whatever you decide.

Blues

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back