new training facility

EricnGa

I live in Cedar Springs, Ga and just found out AIM is building a new training facility about 20mls from my house. It is for military and civilllian firearms and special operations training. Projected to be open Sept.2011. Pretty excited about it.

I don't plan on just visiting I plan on being a member and participating in the classes and shooting sports. AIM American International Marksmanship

I don't plan on just visiting I plan on being a member and participating in the classes and shooting sports. AIM American International Marksmanship
Eric...you can do what you want. :agree:When I said "when you go there to visit" I am thinking of the way I am -- I hardly commit to anything until I get the feel of it first. I have been like this almost all my life so far and I have no intention of changing. It's pretty much like going to the supermarket and picking an apple before buying it, I just have to feel it and take a lookie-lookie all around it and touch. Or a gun -- pick it up, hold it, touch it, feel it.

Or when I met my husband...but that's a different story altogether.:wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back