New revolver for wife...

Lavon

Just got back from getting my wife her MD gift.

She picked out a Ruger LCR .357 Mag (KLCR-357 5450) last week at the local stealer.
5127237634_3cd925ce80.jpg

With the time constraint of this coming Sunday, we ate about $40 compared to what I found on-line. Money well spent locally in order to have it wrapped for the day I believe.

Received her permit in time! Got it on the 4th with an issue date of May 7th.

(edit...previous photo was wrong, aluminum .38 version, her .357 has the blackened SS cylinder)

Nice! Nothing says "I love you" like a gift of personal protection! I got my wife the LCR .38 Special for Christmas.

Just got back from getting my wife her MD gift.

She picked out a Ruger LCR .357 Mag (KLCR-357 5450) last week at the local stealer.
handgun-revolver-ruger-klcr357-357-187-hog-5450.jpg

With the time constraint of this coming Sunday, we ate about $40 compared to what I found on-line. Money well spent locally in order to have it wrapped for the day I believe.

Now hopefully her permit will be here in time! Scheduled issue date of May 7th.

WOW, this is just to funny, I also picked up the LCR yesterday for my wife LOL. It's an outstanding firearm! My wife works in the factory where they are made. She makes the Mini 14's now. I'll post photos of the weapon in a little while. Did you get a good price on it?

$499.99
Local stealer would not come off his price...I suspected he wouldn't. Know him for a long time.
I found it cheaper online, but as stated, with the time constraint I was happy to do business locally for an extra $40.
We actually went back and bought some ammo and holsters the next day. She doesn't like the one for the LCR so we will return it. Ordered her a fobus roto evolution paddle on amazon. $35.41 shipped to my door.

$499.99
Local stealer would not come off his price...I suspected he wouldn't. Know him for a long time.
I found it cheaper online, but as stated, with the time constraint I was happy to do business locally for an extra $40.
We actually went back and bought some ammo and holsters the next day. She doesn't like the one for the LCR so we will return it. Ordered her a fobus roto evolution paddle on amazon. $35.41 shipped to my door.

You spent an extra 72 dollars(budsgunshop has it for 427 free shipping) but hey you spent your money locally.

Let me know how she likes it. My loves her 38sp LCR. Her only complaint is that they don't make pink grips for it LOL.

$499.99
Local stealer would not come off his price...

It's a hot gun. I got mine for $459 only because I've bought a dozen or so guns from this particular dealer over the years. I've also sent him quite a bit of business. All the other local dealers were right in the $480-500 range and they weren't budging.

In the end it doesn't matter what you pay for safety and protection if you feel it's the best choice for you or your wife.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back