New ladies CC holster

Just curious, why do you prefer sob carry for females? Isnt just as dangerous for a female to be pushed in a scuffle and land on her back?

It is for a small gun. I think I have enough boobs to support my bra. I do not need a metal hanging in the middle of my bra. Bras middle are not strong enough to hold say, a Glock. With the type of gun she has I might as well pocket carry. Or her hand is too big. Just my 10 cents worth...

I was at Looper Leather's booth at H&H yesterday. I saw the flashbang holster there. I have to say, it didn't look like it would be very comfortable to wear. My wife said the same. Looper Leather does make very good holsters though.

Last edited:
From my stand point, the SOB is just a bad concept all the way around. Purposely placing a heavy metal (polymer) object at the base of the spine and then sitting against it to place pressure on the spine make absolutely no sense to me. I have one. I thought it was a great idea until I wore it while driving. It lasted about 20 miles. I stopped at a gun shop, picked up a nylon holster as a temp until I got back home and did some better research.

The Flashbang is a natural for women. Seems to me I remember back in the late 70's or early 80's there was something similar but the 'pouch' for the firearm was actually part of the bra. Made the cost and fitting a specialty issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back