New Avatar

SR40c

Done told her once...
Some of you out there have gotten a good laugh about once a month... Here is my avatar for December...

Well, at least you're looking the happiest I've ever seen you. You looked pretty miserable in most of the others.

I like the mugshot of Nick Nolte drunk wearing that flower shirt. Looks like he is two weeks into a four week bender.

I think I might've offered this one to you before, but maybe you weren't ready to "go there" yet. But "they" say once you go black, you never go back, so maybe this can be your inaugural 2014 avatar...

Link Removed

Kind of thought so, they were all wearing orange. You don't see that many men wearing orange by choice.

Oh, they make the choice...

I think I might've offered this one to you before, but maybe you weren't ready to "go there" yet. But "they" say once you go black, you never go back, so maybe this can be your inaugural 2014 avatar...

Link Removed

What a scream...!

First time I have seen it. Saved and filed. Thanks Blues! :lol:

Yeah, but where do you find them? Is there a site for funny mug shots or do you just search at random?

Local News publishes them on their website, so I just check every now and then. Would post the link, but it doesn't work when I do. Sorry...

Maricopa county in Arizona has a web site where you can even vote on the mug shot of the day. They get some pretty weird ones on there sometimes.

Link Removed

Thanks. I knew there were sites for mugshots. I was just wondering if you'd found a site that had the funniest ones all in one place.

They are all pretty funny. There is a site where you can vote for the hottest female mugshots.
This one I think holds the record:
Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back