Nevada to Recognize Arizona and Kentucky TODAY

gvaldeg1

NRA Member
Nevada will recognize Arizona and Kentucky CCW permits today (July 1, 2011):

Link Removed

If Luke is waiting for the Nevada Sheriffs and Chiefs Association (NVSCA) to post it on their site he may be waiting a long time. They're notoriously slow in doing anything on their site.

Time to update your maps Luke!

When I looked earlier the map wasn't updated but it it now. Many thanks Luke. I was sure that you'd be on top of it. :yes4:

Idaho permits are authorized by local sheriffs and there is no requirement (among the many qualifications) for live firing. The Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS) has maintained a live firing requirement for AZDPS approved classes. Nevada requires live firing for recognition of other states' permits. I hope that this helps.

Idaho permits are authorized by local sheriffs and there is no requirement (among the many qualifications) for live firing. The Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS) has maintained a live firing requirement for AZDPS approved classes. Nevada requires live firing for recognition of other states' permits. I hope that this helps.

But that makes no sense to me, you still go through the back ground check and all that, but there is just no live fire requirements here in Idaho. It would be nice if all of the states would get off of there collective asses and make one set of rules that cover all the states. But unfortunately that will never happen.

But that makes no sense to me, you still go through the back ground check and all that, but there is just no live fire requirements here in Idaho. It would be nice if all of the states would get off of there collective asses and make one set of rules that cover all the states. But unfortunately that will never happen.

A back ground check doesn't prove you know how to use a weapon.

Texas does require live fire, you fail scoring you are not licensed. I agree shooting does not mean you know how to use a gun, last re-license an ex-NY cop was shooting other folks targets.

There should be no need for these recriprocating deals. States should recognize the second amendment and say everyone has the right to carry anywhere and any way w/o the gov't requiring a permit period. AZ doesn't require a ccw permit anymore, which is the way it should be. Familiarize yourself w/the law and act responsibly. Remember the bad guys aren't getting permits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back