Nevada CCW Is Honored In Arizona, Yet

Nevada CCW

When you are not using parts of laws, you tend to put them out of your mind. I processed many for gun offense, but possession of a gun at a hydroelectric plant was one that was never gonna happen, so why worry about it? We had copies of the 13 Code and 28 Code that we consulted when we were filling out booking forms. I was not able to carry the entire ARS around in my head. For every Misconduct involving a Weapon I handled, not one was for a hydroelectric plant, there are none in Pinal County. Glock Fan, your two cents was not necessary.

Are you possibly Glock Fan under another name? As far as my CCW permit, the training, like most was geared at a civilian carrying, not an LEO. As far as schools, the academy I attended was known as CARLOTA, or Central Arizona Regional Law Officer Training Academy. Becuae there are so many types of terrain and special conditions, there were several regional academies at the time. FYI, I won the Academic Award for maintaining a 95% average over the course of the academy on written exams. There is an old country song you should give a listen too, Glock Fan, too. It goes, Mind your own business and you won't be minding mine.

Last edited:
When you are not using parts of laws, you tend to put them out of your mind. I processed many for gun offense, but possession of a gun at a hydroelectric plant was one that was never gonna happen, so why worry about it? We had copies of the 13 Code and 28 Code that we consulted when we were filling out booking forms. I was not able to carry the entire ARS around in my head. For every Misconduct involving a Weapon I handled, not one was for a hydroelectric plant, there are none in Pinal County. Glock Fan, your two cents was not necessary.

Are you possibly Glock Fan under another name? As far as my CCW permit, the training, like most was geared at a civilian carrying, not an LEO. As far as schools, the academy I attended was known as CARLOTA, or Central Arizona Regional Law Officer Training Academy. Becuae there are so many types of terrain and special conditions, there were several regional academies at the time. FYI, I won the Academic Award for maintaining a 95% average over the course of the academy on written exams. There is an old country song you should give a listen too, Glock Fan, too. It goes, Mind your own business and you won't be minding mine.

Wuzfuz, who are you asking? Because this is my thread, I'm wondering, are you asking me if I am GF under another name? The answer is No, wrong sex, sorry to disappoint. Tee hee

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back