Need an M&P holster

multistage

Do not have the time or money for an Alessi or a Kramer right now. I have two weeks. I picked up a M&P full size in 357 SIG last week, and now need a holster. I think I may have to get a production holster for now. Will get the Alessi PSS later. Looking at he Galco N3 or Summer Comfort right now, but would prefer an OWB. Let me know what you think.

holster

I have 2 M&Ps, 9L and 45. I have Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster for each. Also I have High noon holsters and Fist Inc holsters as well. Not too expensive.

Do not have the time or money for an Alessi or a Kramer right now. I have two weeks. I picked up a M&P full size in 357 SIG last week, and now need a holster. I think I may have to get a production holster for now. Will get the Alessi PSS later. Looking at he Galco N3 or Summer Comfort right now, but would prefer an OWB. Let me know what you think.

Mother of god the prices for those holsters is nuts. Try UBG holsters UBG Holsters I have been using him for years with no problems. Top of the line hand made leather holsters, for around 70-77 dollars(more if you add shark,snake,beaver etc..) Turn around time is around 3-4 weeks max. Hand made by a US marine.

I have used him for all of my M&P's(all 3,40 fullsize and two 9C's) and my new 1911 holster,ruger sr9C and soon to order a ruger LCR.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back