Need Advice on keeping or trading my Ruger SR9

LS-208

GUNFRK
I currently own an SR9 that I use as my main carry gun. Partly because it is lighter than my M&P .40FS. My problem is that I want a SR9c and I am torn between trading the SR9 or keeping it. It would have little use if I did keep it. I may even decide on a M&P .40c when it is all said and done. I know you guys have been in the same boat probably more than I have. What did you do and why did you make the decision you did? Thanks a bunch for your input.

I currently own an SR9 that I use as my main carry gun. Partly because it is lighter than my M&P .40FS. My problem is that I want a SR9c and I am torn between trading the SR9 or keeping it. It would have little use if I did keep it. I may even decide on a M&P .40c when it is all said and done. I know you guys have been in the same boat probably more than I have. What did you do and why did you make the decision you did? Thanks a bunch for your input.

Keep both of them and buy a SR9C and a M&P40C LOL j/k. The compact M&P40C is outstanding you cant go wrong with it. My wife just fell in love with the SR9C and I will be getting it for her next carry firearm. I'm not sure what the market is for used firearms in your neck of the woods. But the online price for a new Ruger SR9C is about 400(budsgunshop) a compact M&P is around 500. It maybe less money out of your pocket if you trade in the SR9(get 200-250 for it) then only have to shell out 200 more for the SR9C.

P.S. Whatever one you do buy make sure you post photos of it for the rest of us to drool over LOL.

One thing you don't want to do is get rid of it if you like the gun. I have done too much of that in the past, and I don't want to do that anymore - if you have it you have it - getting it is the hard part. I would keep the Ruger and save up some cash or use your tax return to get the SR9c. JMHO.:pleasantry:

We picked up an SR9C last week for my wife and she LOVES it!!!!!

BUt like handgonnetoter said, you don't want to get rid of a gun you like. You'll regret it later.

Ok. You win. I'll keep it. Now I just have to decide on an SR9c or M&P .40. Man I hate being broke.:mad:

Ok. You win. I'll keep it. Now I just have to decide on an SR9c or M&P .40. Man I hate being broke.:mad:

They are both outstanding firearms. You own both of them in fullsize so now you will have to decide what firearm you like just a little more.:biggrin:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back